Need Friends.. Part3

Options

Replies

• lscaffidi
    Options
    Not sure what the problem is. There is no purchase necessary in regards to my post. I am a coach who helps support and motivate people. We have online challenge groups to keep people motivated and held accountable. Again, there is no purchase necessary. I can understand why it looks otherwise, however I am just trying to help others. Sorry for the miscommunication.
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, if anyone needs anything, I am here for you! My name is Laura and I am a Fitness and Nutrition coach through Beachbody. I became a coach because I want to help others achieve their health goals. I received my bachelors degree in Exercise, Sport and Health Education and am currently studying to become certified in personal training. Would LOVE to be apart of helping you achieve your goals!!!

laurasteambeachbody@gmail.com
    Find me on facebook: Laura Scaffidi
    My facebook blog: Mind Body Babe

Reported. xoxo.

OP, don't add this person.
  • ashleyawoww
    ashleyawoww Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't need more friends on this journey?? I just started back into tracking my eating, and it's hard to stay accountable. Feel free to add me so we can be accountabilibuddies :)
  • Natasha_Fit_Fab
    Natasha_Fit_Fab Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new to MFP just started less than 3 wks ago...already feeling a little discouraged; I have been really focusing on diet (portion control and eating) since June 1 until now I only lost 12 lbs; I signed for My Fitness Pal about 3 wks ago so I can keep track of my eating and from July unitl now I only lost 2 lbs....feeling a little bit down:sad:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the problem is. There is no purchase necessary in regards to my post. I am a coach who helps support and motivate people. We have online challenge groups to keep people motivated and held accountable. Again, there is no purchase necessary. I can understand why it looks otherwise, however I am just trying to help others. Sorry for the miscommunication.

The problem is that the Myfitnesspal forums have rules and guidelines, and you've violated them in 5 out of your 7 forum posts.
  • tiffany6886
    tiffany6886 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey add me!! Always open to meeting new people!!
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Saw this was on Part 3 - so I thought I would jump in finally.

Been here for a long time (reset my account a couple of months back). I log daily and have been in maintenance for a couple of years. I gain if I don't log - so logging for life :-)

Add me if you want.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

The problem is that the Myfitnesspal forums have rules and guidelines, and you've violated them in 5 out of your 7 forum posts.

^^That.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    HI! My goal is to lose 120 pounds. I will definitely need friends along the way. Add me! I'm 29, married mother of 1, pizzavore, always on the hunt for nice plus size clothes. Trying to make this not sound like a dating profile.
    Don't worry I don't think you sound like a dating prfile; you did say you were married right of the bat lol. I'm always up for new friends anyone can add me if they want. I love to get and give motivation and support. :drinker:
  • kathleenkilhefner
    Options
    Need friends. I'm a newbie.:smile:
  • LotusAsh
    LotusAsh Posts: 294 Member
    Options

+1
  • anthrophobia
    anthrophobia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends! and fitness help! :)
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Maybe you should join one of her challenge groups... she just wants to help you succeed.
  • tracyheartsrob
    tracyheartsrob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just got back on here a couple of days ago. Looking for more friends!
  • kathleenkilhefner
    Options
    Need friends also. New to healthy lifestyle changes. Add me if you are looking for the same. Unfortunately had surgery last week cannot exercise rite now. Hopefully soon.
  • Canwehugnow
    Canwehugnow Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I need friends. :)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Not sure what the problem is.
    Are you really that Dim?
  • lscaffidi
    Options
    Thank you Itsfun... I really am sorry everyone. I've been advised of the guidelines and I really am sorry. Just looking to help people.
  • Prilla04
    Prilla04 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I will probably retire here in MFP world so add me! I've been on MFP for a couple years now and I'll most likely be a long-timer. I'm always looking for a great support system!
  • alice_schmalice
    alice_schmalice Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm a noob looking for friends too. 37 y.o., single mom with 10 y.o. twin boys