Relationship Problems Made Me Regain

After a long hiatus I am ready to regain my focus and get this weight back off. Been through some tough times with my cheating husband and turned to wine and food for comfort. I had kept 20 lbs off for nearly 5 years and now I've gain them back plus 10 more.
Not only am I going through a marriage crisis now I'm going through a weight crisis too!!! I am really disappointed in myself but now I am ready to regain my focus and take care of myself. He's not going to cheat on me and get the satisfaction of watching me self-destruct.
Thankfully, I did continue my strength training twice a week and that kept me from losing total control. But my diet was terrible so good bye wine, pancakes, potato chips, soy ice cream and pastries, I will miss you but I can't let my cheating husband destroy me mentally and physically. On word and upward!

Replies

• jacksmummy2011
    jacksmummy2011 Posts: 15 Member
    Hello. Nice to meet you!
    I just sent you a friend request,
    I have been in a similar situation in the past,
    My ex partner was emotionally abusive towards me and I turned to wine and food to try and "numb out"

We've been separated for over 3 years now, no contact and I am still trying to shift the weight,
    It's coming off slowly but steadily.

I log daily and can offer you support :)