Need friends/accountability

Options
Hello everyone! I am trying to take my weight loss goals seriously at this point in my life (I'm 34). I have PCOS and Hashimotos thyroiditis, both of which have made me gain weight over the years and have made it harder to get the weight off. Before my wedding 10 years ago I managed to lose a lot of weight so I know I can do it. Alas, the years haven't been kind and I have slowly added it all back (and then some!) So, I am trying to really buckle down now and would love to have someone out there who I know is watching/checking! So, if you are looking for a friend/accountability partner, please send me a request. Thanks!

Replies

• Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Sending request now. I love new friends!
  • jleighbee
    Options
    I'll send a request to both of you if that is okay. I need some more accountability too!
    :smile:
  • kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Sent FR. I log daily :)
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    OMG - I too, am around your age (33, won't be 34 till October) ... and I lost crazy weight the year after I got married (ten years ago). :)

I don't have your diagnoses, but I've had my own health things that make it difficult to lose weight.

So, let's do this thing. Together!
  • Cher1e1n2
    Cher1e1n2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this board and need friends too!..

I'm also 34 and a second year nursing student with two kids in HS.. a wonderful fiancee.. and lots and lots of pets.
    My one true addition in life is FOOD.. I love to grow, prepare, measure...and EAT food. I have central sleep apnea and elevated prolactin levels as well a constant gnawing hunger.. I've let myself gain 25 lbs over the last year and am anxious to get it under control. I'd love a good friend/advisor :)
  • SamanthaMC2004
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Cher1e1n2
    Cher1e1n2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I really like the idea of being able to view friend's diary... it makes being accountable easier :) ..my problem is i've been bad about putting all my data into breakfast cause it consolidates my frequent foods better..is there a secret setting to merge that stuff?
  • AuburnMom21
    AuburnMom21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request.
  • Book_Junkie
    Options
    I'm new too and would love any new friends to help to keep me going.

Thanks!