In need of Mommy friends!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I go in the early morning. My husband will give the babes breakfast and take her to daycare so I can have some playtime with her and also leave a little earlier for gym time. I walk to the gym which is about 25 minutes, strength train, then walk to work (another 25 mins). Even on days where I don't go to the gym, I walk to work (about an hour) which sadly only takes an extra 15 minutes than if I took the bus, so its seems like a good choice to just walk. I work a full time and a part time job, so I feel like it is also necessary me time.

I also take the babes swimming. Good way to cool off and everyone gets some exercise. Depending on if your stroller is equipped, you could take a run with at least one of the kids and maybe have your spouse watch the other two? My daughter loves it!!

Another fun one if just kicking the ball around with the kids. Or another one of my faves is "DANCE PARTY" lol. I just turn on the tunes and dance with the little one. Its a good time for both of us and we burn some cals.
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Sending a request!