small jeans

Options
So how many of you keep a pair of jeans in your drawer that is a size or two too small....just to make it into them some day??

I have a pair of size 6 in my drawer ....and I miss them! I haven't worn them in about 7 years (since my youngest was born)....but they are my goal now and I am determined.

Do any of you do this too? ...or find it too depressing? Some days when I try to squeeze into them, I just get upset. :angry:

Replies

• beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    So how many of you keep a pair of jeans in your drawer that is a size or two too small....just to make it into them some day??

I have a pair of size 6 in my drawer ....and I miss them! I haven't worn them in about 7 years (since my youngest was born)....but they are my goal now and I am determined.

Do any of you do this too? ...or find it too depressing? Some days when I try to squeeze into them, I just get upset. :angry:
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I used to and I finally threw them all away. However, I still manage to collect new ones every year that get too small and I think....yeah, next summer they'll fit. Hopefully this time I can actually manage to fit back into some rather than doing the dreaded clean-out again!
  • alyssa150
    alyssa150 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have about 6 pair in the bottem of my closet that are about 1 size to small know. i have worn them in about a year and half. I am almost there s46137.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Countero i keep hanging on to them.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I have a couple pair of jeans in my closet that say they are size 14 but I don't think they are because right now I can wear a size 14 and I can't even get these over my hips. I'm keeping them as inspiration.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have several but have been debating on getting rid of them... most of them are out-dated now... you know, since I haven't worn them in so long!!!! :embarassed:
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    I'm keeping them as inspiration.

yeah...just think of how good it'll feel to wear them! That's what I mean ... but at the same time...what happens when you're tired of them always being too tight? :grumble: I've thrown away some nice jeans before because of that ... and now I wish I didn't ...when I do manage to lose this weight...I should be back into those sizes....((haha, I'm really pushing myself to fall for it))
  • nytoaz
    nytoaz Posts: 143
    Options
    I have several pairs of small jeans at the bottom of my drawer that I won't get rid of because I'm hoping to fit in them someday. Right now I won't even try them on; I need to lose at least 10 pounds first :grumble:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    yup! I have a pair that fit beautifully when I was about 25lbs lighter.....and i can get them on....but breathing is not and option and can we say muffin top???

I have a dress that won't zip up sitting in my closet as well.....and a few pencil skirts.....and a jacket. lol. I keep trying, though, so I guess I'm not doing so bad!!
  • beautifulbay
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear you all have little clothes sitting around too!! :happy:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of pairs of size 8's that I wore B.B. (before babies), that I would like to wear again. I weighed about 145 lbs then, so that's my goal:smile:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i still have them. every once in awhile, i try them on and am always excited when I can actually get them past my calves. One day, they might actually make it past my thighs. One day at a time...
  • tlitzner
    tlitzner Posts: 124
    Options
    Yeah, I have an awesome pair of Lucky Jeans that my evil friend bought me a couple of years ago.....

I have never fit into them! I could get them on, but lets just say that people would have lost the use of their eyes if I would have left the house in them! One day, my friends......one day......
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I too have a pair of size 6 Lucky Jeans that I can no longer fit into.

I'm to the point where I could squeeze into them while lying on the bed and asking my boyfriend to button them for me but nowhere near ready for the public!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options

I'm to the point where I could squeeze into them while lying on the bed and asking my boyfriend to button them for me but nowhere near ready for the public!

To me, a Lucky Jean is any that I can button and not have a "muffin top"!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

To me, a Lucky Jean is any that I can button and not have a "muffin top"!

WAAAA HA HA...

My size fours are still about 30 pounds away.
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Lets just say i can wear jeans as long as i keep loosing for many lbs to come off. i have anywhere from a size 9 to a 18 I think its funny that my fav jeans still hang in my closet and havent worn them for years.... :smile:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I used to have a TON, but i've got it down to one... and I'm VERY excited!
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I actually went out and bought a expensive pair of jeans that i have always wanted in my goal size and hung them up on my bathroom wall for inspiration. i want to wear those jeans!!!!!:explode:
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    When I started on MyFitnessPal I had 4 pairs of pants hanging on the back of my door. Then, I would try them on every couple of weeks. I can wear 3 of the 4 pairs of pants now, and the 4th I can get zipped an buttoned, but they're really tight... (1.5 months ago, I couldn't even get them to close by sucking in!) I use this for my inspiration and motivation! I need to get some new ones though! I think I'll make my next ones shorts! (We're going to hit 90 degrees this weekend in Utah, so I'm going to be wanting some cooler clothes)
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    I actually had a good moment this past week and I fit into my size 6 gap jeans....it was a well needed moment.

Zen:smile: