My little itty bitty success

Options
Well, had an interview yesterday (yay) went to get dress in my usual interview clothes and was surprised that they were a little loose. Last time I got into the pants was in the summer and they were a little snuggle and I couldn't button the jacket. (well I could but you could tell it was stretching). I was sooo happy :bigsmile: that I was able to button the jacket and the pants fit comfortably in the waist and was a little baggy in the legs.
It's not a HUGE success but it's a start and I was happy that my clothes are starting to fit and/or get a little baggy.
YAY ME!!! :smile:

Replies

• JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    That is awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!:bigsmile:
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    :glasses: COOL! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    As far as I'm concerned, any and all successes when it comes to weight loss are HUGE! Congrats!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    good job carleen! small successes lead to BIG ones! :) keep at it!
  • bethm1210
    bethm1210 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yay for you!!! :bigsmile:
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I had this very same experience at an interview Wednesday. I blogged it. My pants, suit, and shirt were all loose where before they were tight. In fact I couldn't button my suit coat.

Good going!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    isn't that the BEST feeling EVER!!! :bigsmile: :noway:
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and great motivator to keep on with what you are doing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!:happy:
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    That's a HUGE success! WAY TO GO!!!

Charmagne
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Wow that is just wonderful!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Every little bit counts! Way to go!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! Thats all the motivation you need to keep going. Im so proud of ya :flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    Congrats Carleen!! These itty bitty success turn into HUGE successes and you should be very proud of yourself!! You are working very hard at this so it is good to reap the benefits!! Keep up the good work and share this on some of your group boards too!! You rock!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thanks for sharing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!