Small success but none the less SUCCESS!!!

Options
Last night as I was getting out of the shower I had left my Large towel on the vanity and without realizing it reached for the towel on the rack thinking it was mine, it was a NORMAL size towel and I didn't even notice till after I had gone into my room and gotten dressed that I didn't use my huge Beached Whale. . .ahh I mean Beach towel!!!

All of you that have had to use the LARGE towel for so long can understand the silly little happy dance I proceeded to do in my room. :tongue:

Replies

• princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ha that's awesome!! I seriously thought I would be the only person in the world who was aware of how my different sized bath towels fit me!! I totally understand your excitement on that one..way to go!!
  • FitWithMae
    FitWithMae Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I also had to you use a beach towel and now I can grab for the regular sized bath towel... the little things like that keeps me motivated! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    That is great! I wish now I would have measured myself at the start, I think I've lost inches...
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the "little" things make us realize we're really making progress! Thanks for sharing!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amysambora
    Options
    I know that feeling! I haven't actually changed towel sizes but I've noticed that a normal towel now goes further around me :) Well done, it's the little things that spur us on to keep going!

Thanks for sharing with us :)
  • cookieluvsya
    cookieluvsya Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HAHA that is awesome!!! I know exactly what you mean... Things like that def make me dance around too
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! woot woot! WTG!!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Love this! I remember that day. I felt just like you. Happy Happy Happy. Congrats on your success and good luck on the rest of your journey :)
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Tell me the happy dance was a clothed happy dance. lol Great job, and keep it up!
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i cant wait till a normal towel sufficiently covers my large derriere lol =)
  • veniceit
    veniceit Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I noticed at swimming it was hard to keep my beach towel up, 'cause I couldn't wrap it tight enough so I know where your coming from!!!!

ven
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!