Dear....

Options
2»

Replies

• Steph_Anie
    Steph_Anie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    we are all so married to the same man...... my hubby is home all day with the baby and can't manage to get a thing done... acki.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    I guess I got blessed with the best man out there. He cooks (fabulously I might add), he cleans, he runs errands and he loves me totally!!!!!

Paul is awesome, on Sundays while I am work, he does all the laundry, grocery shops, vacuums. Just in the mornings when he has to leave for work, well lets just say you can tell he's been there....
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    we are all so married to the same man...... my hubby is home all day with the baby and can't manage to get a thing done... acki.

Mine too! I don't understand it and when I ask why he didn't do anything he will say "well I vacuumed!" or some activity that takes less than 20 minutes. Haha and I can't help myself (I am young) to point out that vacuuming only takes 4 minutes and he was home for 9 hours. LOL. But its good to know, we are all with the same man. LOL
  • vbhoj74
    vbhoj74 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    >picks up the phone & calls god......hello, hello, almighty, why did you not give us the men a crash course in home management ?

>.......................son, I made you handsome, smart & witty but did not comprehend home cleaning will make you the best soul mates, but dont worry, I dont blame you for not understanding women.

j/k, flame me! :tongue: