Lost: Double Chin, Reward Offered

Options
Please note: reward can only be claimed by new owner if they promise to KEEP the double chin and never send it back my way!

0e1095f1-8477-423c-818c-07d4a1cfadcb_zps8b680c10.jpg

d451a0b6-f44a-480a-a548-93c471f8f3f1_zps0db018c8.jpg

10473194_10153281352775021_2458234753947338615_n_zps1e5929c9.jpg

I try and post pics here every so often because this forum is what kept me going when I first started seriously doing MFP in January 2013. I would look at the posts, some old threads and see people saying 'this is going to be me'. And sometimes I would notice they had only lost 1lb, and had posted that a year ago or so! I just thought, I can NOT let that be me. I can NOT let my before be my after! Sometimes I would literally spend hours here.

I'm now at a point where I'm not really logging much at all, I'm concentrating more on fitness, and I eat a mostly plant based diet so don't need to count calories anymore. I lift weights, and do classes. I keep getting lots of muscle pulls and injuries but am seeing a physiotherapist regularly - for anyone else in that situation just be reassured that you can and will work through it. I put my body through so much stress carrying around all that extra weight, it's going to take a long time for it to fully recover. Actually, having said that, my body never WILL fully recover. I had pre-arthritic changes in my knees at age 29 which is what spurred me into finally doing something about the excess weight. That will never change. I can't undo that damage. If you're reading this and you're just starting, please don't give up! You can do it - you will never regret it, only ask yourself why it took you so long.

Replies

• Shtallionchick14
    Shtallionchick14 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great job! I hope you never find your double chin!
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! :love:

You look beautiful!
  • MisterZ33
    MisterZ33 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    super impressive transformation!

congratulations!
  • goodfido
    goodfido Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it up, you look AWESOME
  • Makterbro
    Makterbro Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! :)
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hee hee. So funny. While I could probably use the reward money, I do NOT want to find your double chin. :noway:

Congrats! You look great.
  • ladyblue100
    ladyblue100 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look phenomenal!! Thank you for sharing! I think i'm going to steal you line....

" I can NOT let my before be my after"!!

Love it!!!:happy:
  • dsendre
    dsendre Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Congrats!
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    We really should have "Like" buttons here!

Well done, very well done. But I would REALLY think hard about giving a reward for finding the double chin again :bigsmile:
  • novagirl55
    novagirl55 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great!
  • SuperVixen2B
    SuperVixen2B Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Wow - Great job! You look fantastic!
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait until mine is all the way gone lol
  • sumhim
    sumhim Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great, healthier and happier! thanks for your inspiration.
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Love it! And thanks, but I don't want your missing chin -- I have enough of my own and hope to have it go missing soon too! :) Congrats!
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice clavicle :bigsmile:
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Aw. This has made me grin a lot. Very well done :bigsmile:
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration for the rest of us! Unfortunately if I see your chin I will run away from it....I have three of my own. :bigsmile:
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    congrats! and thanks for sharing... truly inspirational!
  • keng66
    keng66 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow, quite a change - you look great. Love the short hair too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!