What is the limit....has logged in blank days in a row???

Options
.....has logged in .....days in a row???What is the the limit? I haven't missed a day in months! I had over 100 days in a row...now can't even remember how many my last tally was....I found computers on vacations, took time out of busy schedules.....went to alot of effort to be consistant....and sometime this week I was reset to 1 because today it says I have logged in for "5" days in a row! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....Does anyone know if MFP tops out at a certain number then starts over??? What happened?? I did not break my streak....shoot!:sad:

Replies

• daylilies
    Options
    I don't know, but I have seen people with over 100 days. Sorry :( Did you log your food diary every day and everything?
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    One week ago I was at 285 days.....now I am at 5~~~~What is up? I haven't completely filled out my food diary but I have at least logged my breakfast. :sad:
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    If you miss even one day it resets itself....I was up to 105! LOL
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    That happened to me too not long ago... I remember getting as high as 105 and then it reset and I know I didn't miss a day. I have no idea why it happened either... I was upset initially, but in the grand scheme of things, does it really matter? For some I can see it being a motivational tool, but I personally don't need a computer telling me how long my login streak is. I disabled publishing that in my news feed since and am not worrying about it! :smile:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i have NOT MISSED ONE DAY for SURE in a month..and i was congradulated for 5 days...there has been something wrong with the system...its been happening to alot of people
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    i have NOT MISSED ONE DAY for SURE in a month..and i was congradulated for 5 days...there has been something wrong with the system...its been happening to alot of people

Thanks for letting me know....I haven't missed a single day.....I don't really want to disable it in my newsfeed because it keeps me motivated to check in and that improves accountability. Hopefully I will hear back from "Mike." I sent him a message. I encourage anyone else to send him a message if you have trouble. Thanks again....
    285 + 7 = 293!!!!! NOT 5!!!! :grumble:
  • Stewie316
    Stewie316 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've logged in everyday for over 3 months and last week I go the congrats on 5 days. I then got the congrats on 5 days again yesterday. Again, I haven't missed 1 day logging in before midnight.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Mike will reset you to where you were if you email him from his profile page. He did it for me.
  • Chavtastic
    Chavtastic Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You might be right. It could be a glitch. This happened to me too. I think it's just a glitch that happens occasionally.
  • LaraeTX
    LaraeTX Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm up to 325 days (i think) and hopefully it doesn't screw up. I have noticed there may be a glitch somewhere though. It's kind of hard to explain, but I think it just may be something with the site. I really hope it doesn't mess up before I hit a year mark
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    i use my phone alot to log in my food and stuff and it never tallys that
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    YUP....It seems to b the norm...after 100 days u r gone-zo.....it happened to me.......oh well...i'll keepon keepin on........:ohwell:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Mine is always wonky and wrong. It must be a glich.
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Yes, I emailed Mike and he reset it to what it should be. Yay! All is well! Sorry for the obsession about my streak! Geeeeeeeeeeeze! I did not realize how important it was to me. I am proud of my consistancy.....APPARENTLY!:wink:
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I do know that if you use a phone to log your stuff and it doesn't sync correctly for some reason, then you lose your days. If I am not near a computer, I always force my phone to sync at least 2 times a day to make sure my days are recorded and I am now at 135.