100LBS DOWN SINCE 5/1/10

Options
sandra80
sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
it took exactly 7 months to do and i still have a long way to go but not nearly as long as i had from the beginning. at my worst i was at 360....no pics of that lol. so take a look at july to now
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Replies

• deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How do you feel? You look pretty happy.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!!! Only 7 months and you're down 100 pounds! You are doing terrific and you look amazing! Congrats hun!

YOU are very inspiring!:flowerforyou:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    wow congrats
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. :)
  • bikerbiz
    bikerbiz Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Congrats!!! I'm halfway there....lonnng way to go...but I'm encouraged by your loss!
  • Darkraiven
    Darkraiven Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Truly Amazing! Such an inspiration! Care to share some of what you did to make this amazing-ness happen? 7 months and 100lbs gone! I would be delighted with myself beyond words!

Everything doesn't work for everyone... but always interesting to hear what worked when it worked as well as whatever you did for your weight loss...

:flowerforyou: Congratulations!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's FAST! Congrats and hope it stays off for ya :-)
  • sandra80
    Options
    im religous about counting calories. i cook all dinners for the week on the weekend so there's no excuse for fast food dinners because i'm too tired to cook right.i pack my lunch for work and bring all my snacks. i walk a 5k on my treadmill a few times per week. do other stuff when i can. drink a lot of water everyday....mminimum 20 cups. i'm just constantly sipping. i do veg and fruit as much as i can and i try to avoid sodium and added sugar (natural occuring sugar is fine by me) only draw back is i'm frezzing now that it's gotten cold, i lost all my insulation!!! lol
  • bahaslam
    Options
    Congrats!
  • MyWishfulShrinking
    Options
    How many calories did/do you eat?
  • sandra80
    Options
    How many calories did/do you eat?
    when i started it was something like 2000 ish as the goal they gave me. now i'm at 1250ish i think. i sometimes have issues getting the full amount i'm supposed too...most of the time but i think it's because i drink so much water that i feel full anyway and i don't feel the need to eat more.
  • MrsRios
    Options
    Amazing!! You look gerat!! Congrats on your weight loss hope to be there someday ; )
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow....amazing and such an inspiration!!
  • YourFriendBecky
    Options
    That really is amazingly fast! I'm making a note of all of your strategies...
  • IceFaith
    Options
    Congrats! I've been freezing this winter as well. I've been sitting around the house in a hoodie most of the time...lol
  • tmogs
    tmogs Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an awesome achievement! You are truly an inspiration! Keep rockin!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Congratulations What an inspiration to us that need to lose 100lbs or more! Keep it up!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    WOW 100lbs in 7 months that is amazing! Congratulations!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    ROCKSTAR!
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! You are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!