Question about weightloss in face

Options
SO I'm down almost 45 pounds and my face has changed a good bit but my cheeks / neck are still kinda bad looking I am 5'11 195.8 pounds and I am trying to get down to 175.

is this normal for someone in the 190 lbs range?

Replies

• Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options
    How do you define "kinda bad looking"?

If that is your profile picture then I don't see bad. You have to be patience because you can't direct your body to areas to burn fat. It does it as it sees fit.
  • smarieallen85
    smarieallen85 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pictures because my internet sucks but just give it some time. My face was super puffy at 163 pounds and it's thinned out now at 148. I don't know how much you've lost but maybe you'll see a little difference every 10 or 15 pounds. I dunno. I'm no professional.
  • btc1987
    btc1987 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am 6' tall and around 190 lbs. I am still working toward my goal.

I have noticed my face looking better, but there is still a good bit left. I am not worried about it and you shouldn't be either. It'll come off eventually.
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Often when I see people's before and after pics it seems like they look younger
    and better-looking, face-wise, in their before pictures (to a point, obviously).

Embrace the cheeks.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options

If that is your profile picture then I don't see bad. You have to be patience because you can't direct your body to areas to burn fat. It does it as it sees fit.

I also have the camera blocking the lower half of my face lol
    but when I turn my head I have this horrible double chin that is refusing to leave along with my cheeks being really large.
  • Maqneta
    Maqneta Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I am 6' tall and around 190 lbs. I am still working toward my goal.

I have noticed my face looking better, but there is still a good bit left. I am not worried about it and you shouldn't be either. It'll come off eventually.

alright thank you just wanted to know if it was taking anyone else a good amount of time to get it to bugger off.
  • Branstin
    Branstin Posts: 2,320 Member
    Options

I also have the camera blocking the lower half of my face lol
    but when I turn my head I have this horrible double chin that is refusing to leave along with my cheeks being really large.

There isn't anything wrong with your face. Just keep doing a healthy and sustainable weight loss routine and the weight in those areas will go.