NSV....on the web!

Options
Wkwthme
Wkwthme Posts: 8 Member
Know that feeling when you try to put a shirt on and you just know it's too small? I had that happen in front of 20 or so women and the entire football coaching staff of my sons team. The NSV? Since I have lost about 40 pounds...the shirt fit! I was called up to "model" the referee's equipment and almost died when he asked me to put on the shirt. Had my arms up in the air putting it on and my heart stopped...then I was so relieved to slip it on.

Didn't take pics or even weigh myself on 2/16/14 when I started my fitness pal. So it was great to be interviewed for our schools website http://www.cjeagles.org/cj-football-moms-reconnect-camp and see the pics. The last small pic has me in the uniform.

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulation on your success and good luck to your son and his team on the up coming season! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!