I have my body back :) (pics included)

Options
2»

Replies

• halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Lovin' the Pre shirt myself. Running the memorial run is on my bucket list...
    Hah. My mom and step-dad run it every year. Well, for the past 5 or so, anyway. They amaze me; my hip is so bad already that I can't run like that.

I'll stick with cycling, thank you very much!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Updates ... I've lost more weight.

Here's a comparative photo from where I was at when I posted this thread initially, and where I'm at now.

Side_view-NEW.jpg

Here's just a straight up side view. This isn't sucking in my stomach at all.

New_SIDE.jpg

Clearly this is too much weight loss at once and I need to get myself back on track, but I've had absolutely no appetite for the past three weeks. I'm going to go back home in a few days, I'm sure that I'll get back on track while staying with mom :smile:
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    Great progress! It's awesome that the break up motivated you to lose weight instead of eat more, like I probably would have done.

I don't know what it is about us girls, but we really make guys get chubby when we make them happy. It's like an evil magical power.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Hey Sexy, You look AWESOME!!! great job! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!