water?

Options
i know water is really good, especially trying to lose weight. but does drinking water make you guys pee constantly?

i have to go like every hour, i drink about 2 cups in between the hour because i sit all day long in front of a computer.

Replies

• pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    i know water is really good, especially trying to lose weight. but does drinking water make you guys pee constantly?

i have to go like every hour, i drink about 2 cups in between the hour because i sit all day long in front of a computer.
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    YES! YES I DO!! ... and sometimes people ask... so then I try not to drink AS much when I know I'm going to be hanging out with people and/or going on a road trip :laugh: :blushing:
  • HOOVEY17
    HOOVEY17 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I sit at a desk too and drink water all day!! I'm running to the bathroom constantly!
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    It's great you brought this up!

When I first started to drink water exclusively (January 31st) I peed all the time. It seemed like twice to three times an hour but as time went on I began to pee less but I'm still drinking massive amounts of water.

I'm sure it's something that your body just adapts to.
  • Me_Im_2b
    Me_Im_2b Posts: 165
    Options
    It does for a while, but your body will get used to taking in that much water and you will eventually not have to pee as much! When you're peeing that much, it's because the water is flushing out the toxins in your body! Just give it some time! Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

OH MY thats all I do any more...
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I do it drives me crazy- I feel like Im prego- I have had many close calls where I am running to the bathroom cause I gotta go lol-- and the entire time in my head im singing-- GOTTA GO GOTTA GO GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW lol:laugh:
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    its good to know i'm not the only one :laugh: