ANY ONE TRIED "THRIVE"

Options
JUST CURIOUS has anyone tried the new trend in weightloss called "THRIVE" i have a friend thats been telling me about it and I have never heard of it and so i was just kinda CUrious as to if anyone has tried it or using it and what their opinion is about it so far

Replies

• crystalblair2355
    crystalblair2355 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    AND nooooo IM NOT TRYING TO SPAM OR SELL ... IM simply wondering if anyone has tried it before
    :smile:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Nope

I tried eating less, logging accurately and getting off my butt it seems to be working and it didn't cost me anything
  • crystalblair2355
    Options
    thats what i am doing NOW is the counting calories working out 4 days aweek and trying to eat clean but I was just curious about others experiences!! i think what i am doing seems to be working BEST FOR ME!! just wanted input of others experiences
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    thats what i am doing NOW is the counting calories working out 4 days aweek and trying to eat clean but I was just curious about others experiences!! i think what i am doing seems to be working BEST FOR ME!! just wanted input of others experiences

If it's working best for you right now, why would you even be thinking of wasting money? They are trying to sell you something.
  • crystalblair2355
    Options
    I NEVER said i was even remotely thinking about buying into it i said i had a friend mention it to me!!!! NEVER did i say i was going to buy it .... she had been telling me so many good things that I just got curious if she was just being SUPER excited about it like one tends to get sometimes when trying something new OR if it did actually work.... i have used herbalife before and i got excited about it like she was I was EXCITED to see results that i couldnt get on my own HONESTLY AT first ... i wont condone herbalife because FOR ME it helped ME get my metabolism "woke up" and helped me kick start my weight loss journey ... i am now not taking it by my choice!!

isnt everyone entitled to ask questions on here with out getting what seem like smart elec, snooty, and rude replies back??
  • GiveMeCoffee
    Options
    I NEVER said i was even remotely thinking about buying into it i said i had a friend mention it to me!!!! NEVER did i say i was going to buy it .... she had been telling me so many good things that I just got curious if she was just being SUPER excited about it like one tends to get sometimes when trying something new OR if it did actually work.... i have used herbalife before and i got excited about it like she was I was EXCITED to see results that i couldnt get on my own HONESTLY AT first ... i wont condone herbalife because FOR ME it helped ME get my metabolism "woke up" and helped me kick start my weight loss journey ... i am now not taking it by my choice!!

isnt everyone entitled to ask questions on here with out getting what seem like smart *kitten* snooty and rude replies back??

Wow you thought that was snooty and rude??? You asked a question on a public forum I responded. You didn't like my answer because I didn't say Oh it's great throw your money away, well sorry you won't get that reply from me because it's unnecessary. But since you think you woke up your metabolism... I will just wish you good luck because you have a long road ahead of you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    FOR ME it helped ME get my metabolism "woke up"

:laugh: :laugh:
  • crystalblair2355
    Options

why u laughing,,, u dont know me or my body or what helped me be able to start losing weight... u dont know anything about ME!!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

why u laughing,,, u dont know me or my body or what helped me be able to start losing weight... u dont know anything about ME!!

I don't know YOU... but I am 99.999999999% sure that your metabolism wasn't 'woken up' by drinking herbalife....
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Not sure why I'm jumping in here - probably haven't had enough coffee, but here goes.

2 very successful people on MFP have given you their opinions. You should trust what they are saying to you. I'm sorry it is upsetting you, but they are only trying to save you from spending money on another scam.

If there was ANYTHING that helped you lose weight and maintain a healthy weight (other than eating less and moving more) - it would be headline news. For years, I chased all the fad diets and lose weight quick products. None of them worked. None. It's another way to prey on people and take their money.

Of course, you are an adult and are free to make your own choices, but take it from me - I wish I had saved all that money and just put in the work years ago. 2 years, 100 pounds gone - and I'm keeping it off.

Good luck.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options

I do know that you are a bit overexcited, and may need a lie down!:laugh:
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Please stop yelling.
    Its only 720am and people are trying to sleep.
  • LifeWithPie
    LifeWithPie Posts: 552 Member
    Options

need to tone down the attitude a tad bit!! JS!! have a good day im moving on!!

I think you're the one that needs to tone down the attitude there Caps Lock Queen.
    The only one rude here is you. Get over yourself.
  • tammylynn82
    Options
    Wow girls !! I guess it's not safe to ask a question lol ....I got a month of thrive and I am going to try it out and I will post results ... I'm guessing everyone who was " not throwing their money away " hasn't tried it so I will let you know if I have results. ????
  • BornxVillain
    BornxVillain Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think what the first person who replied to you is trying to say is, to lose weight you need you, yourself and you again. Nothing else, weight loss comes from own personal hard work, and if it is already working as it is now- there is no reason to invest your money into a 'fad' product. Be thankful you are losing weight! & Congrats on it as well.
  • crystalblair2355
    Options
    Wow girls !! I guess it's not safe to ask a question lol ....I got a month of thrive and I am going to try it out and I will post results ... I'm guessing everyone who was " not throwing their money away " hasn't tried it so I will let you know if I have results. ????

LOL thanks!! i am just curious how well it helps people feel is all!! ...Ive been told that its more for "well being" and over all health rather than just for weightloss so I get curious... some people say it works some people say it doesnt.. others want to find a reason to gripe moan and complain about everyting ....

the weightloss industry is RICH and is always making things to help with the "quick and easy" way of losing weight every one knows that
    will I try it? EH probably NOT! am i curious about it and how its helped other people YES i find it interesting to talk to people about how they tried and used stuff and if that helped them KEEP on the right track ... Im just like that!! lol

bornxVillian thanks for the congrats... i may not be losing AS fast as i hoped i would or as ive done in the past BUT its coming off and staying off... i chose to stay out of the fad diets...its been eating clean staying away from my dr peppers that i dearly loved for so long and counting calories as well as working out!! its the ONLY way to go!!
  • Cjs7411
    Options
    I use it and I love it ????

Just saying..
  • HamptonPhoenix
    HamptonPhoenix Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    runaway2.jpg
  • DiabolicalColossus
    Options
    If you aren't thinking of buying it, what does it matter if people using it "got results"?

Oh, and Herbalife didn't do f-all for your metabolism.

All it "woke up" was your eagerness to spend money on garbage.
  • eschreader
    eschreader Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been taking Thrive for about 5 months now and don't have anything negative to say about it. Not saying I took it for immediate weight loss but more for the vitamin benefit as I am a very fussy eater. I have lost some weight from taking the product but that is just a positve side affect for me :smile: