Whos up for a SUPER SATURDAY CHALLENGE? Could it be you?

Options

Replies

• mamastuck
    Options
    yes now get your *kitten* back out of that chair lmao its not there for you
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    yes now get your *kitten* back out of that chair lmao its not there for you

The chair and I are co-dependent :tongue: up to 20 oz of water...woo hooo:drinker: :drinker:

going for round 2...
  • sharmonesq
    sharmonesq Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I needed this today :) The eating super healthy is my hang up right now. I'm craving sweets :blushing:

Name: Sarah
    Water: 10/96 oz
    Calories Burned: ?/750

I did an hour of zumba but I don't have a HRM. I'll run it through the database later. I'm now off to clean my nasty house. That should take some calories :)
  • Awarren5406
    Options
    I found it! Sick, but could use the extra water... Count me in!!!!
  • umfan85
    umfan85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am totally in. This is a great one day challenge, perfect timing for me. I felt like I was going to need something to push me hard today. Had a bit of a "cheat" day yesterday, trip to the movies always does it! Let's get moving today :)

Name: Adam
    Water: 8/96oz
  • cowpoke06
    Options
    I'm in! I keep skipping my p90x because i wait to do it with my boyfriend after he gets out of work at 10 but then we eat...wait an hour...he wants to play 2 games of halo and before we know it 12:30 am and I don't want to do it anymore. So today I have to do Yoga and KenPo. I don't have a HRM so I'm using an online calculator. It's not 100% and I estimate the burn low because I don't want to overestimate. I'm in!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Updated totals:

Name: Kim
    Water: 32 of 96 oz consumed
    Calories Burned: elliptical 159/750
    elliptical 138/750

total: 297/750

Hi, cowpoke, umfan85, Awarren, sharmon...go get moving....NOW:tongue:
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Name: Meredith
    Water: 0/96 0z
    Calories: 0/750

My day is starting late, not sure how I'm gonna burn off calories (just restarted loosing weight and I don't have anything to use!), but I'm gonna try my hardest!!
  • mamastuck
    Options

My day is starting late, not sure how I'm gonna burn off calories (just restarted loosing weight and I don't have anything to use!), but I'm gonna try my hardest!!

Girl turn on that music and DANCE. Clean your house go for a brisk walk anything!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    update totals

Name Tara
    water 48/96
    Excercise 2 miles 177/750

Off to clean that burns hahaa
  • nisijam5
    Options

Do you have cable or netflix? You can do workouts off them...check out exercise TV on the internet...they have several to choose from
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I love the positive energy here!! This challenge was just what I needed today & I still have water to chug but at least my workouts are in & done! Keep up the great work everyone!

Name - Sandy
    Water - 56/96
    Calories - W/O DVD 490 + Treadmill 421 = 911/750
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I love the positive energy here!! This challenge was just what I needed today & I still have water to chug but at least my workouts are in & done! Keep up the great work everyone!

Name - Sandy
    Water - 56/96
    Calories - W/O DVD 490 + Treadmill 421 = 911/750

Man, way to bring it on!!! 911 calories burned...WTG...now, go :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • umfan85
    Options
    I am totally in. This is a great one day challenge, perfect timing for me. I felt like I was going to need something to push me hard today. Had a bit of a "cheat" day yesterday, trip to the movies always does it! Let's get moving today :)

Water: 8/96oz

Update

Water: 64/96
    Calories Burned: 546/750

Pushed it harder at the gym than I have since i started, haven't hit 750 mark though. I am going to find SOMETHING to finish off that goal.

Congrats on everybody so far!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just checking in:

Name: Kim
    Water: 60 of 96 oz consumed
    Calories Burned: elliptical 159
    elliptical 138
    circuit training 260

total: 557/750

193 to go...woo hoo...that's a nice bottle of wine

Adam, we are close to each other...who's going to get there first???
  • umfan85
    Options
    Haha, unfortunately you MAY get there first. We'll see, I am trying to get the motivation to so SOME sort of cardio...but jump roping today kicked my butt!

Good Luck
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I hear ya...final push...let's go:tongue:

200 calories is 20 something minutes:sad: ...think I'll just finish up on the elliptical and get it over with:grumble:

Check back later....
  • umfan85
    Options
    Well, hopefully you met the goal! :)

I decided to do 20 minutes more of cardio, picked a Netflix one that seemed hard enough. It really was, could only do 20 minutes before my body had enough! Didn't quite meet the goal, 703 for now.

I am happy with that. I would really like to thank you though, because of your comment about who is going to get there first, it pushed me to at least try one more workout. I believe that is what MFP is all about, I am so thankful I have discovered this community. It makes a BIG diffeerence.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Adam, we did great:drinker: :drinker: ...glad we could motivate each other...I started Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism and realized I just wasn't in the mood for Jillian Michaels :noway: So, I hopped on the elliptical for another 30 minutes

How do you like the NetFlix for workouts...I just bought a subscription; but, we haven't activated it yet:ohwell:

Final Tally

H2O 100oz and probably more tonight
    798 calories

Happy to achieved goals today!!! I feel great. Oh, and sleep like a rock:tongue::yawn:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just wanted everyone to know that I had a delicious dark beer with my dinner :drinker: it was much better than water:tongue: