Down 120 pounds!!! PICS

Options

Replies

• brandnewsnickerpuss
    brandnewsnickerpuss Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! Congrats!! But I have to say, you look gorgeous at both weights. :)
  • peacheswi
    peacheswi Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great job!
  • dprundle
    dprundle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats with your success.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    So pretty. Awesome job!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Awesome. ...Congrats on your success....
  • FattyFatsoMcTubby
    FattyFatsoMcTubby Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thank you for sharing and inspiring.
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Lovely
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    nothing wrong with pasta btw, just take the whole-wheat ones
  • Gwennie9476
    Gwennie9476 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! I am 5'4" (on a good day) and 180 is exactly my goal weight. I started out at 325 this time around (I have been bigger and my highest was about 370). I hope I look as good as you when I get to 180. At the age of 38....yeah...180 is where I want to be if it looks like you do now!

Keep going and great work!

P.S. I have those arms too. I have seen them shrink and fill with a bit of muscle, but I still had jiggle. If I could get skin surgery that would be the first place I would get it. Nothing else really bothers me, but those arms. I have dragon wings..... (laugh..it's okay because I am laughing too). :laugh:
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • elaineshuter
    elaineshuter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    First of all many congratulations on your epic weight loss so far. It's taken dedication and determination to get there. With regard to your arms the body will lose the fat from there eventually, just keep losing the weight and you will see them shrinking. You can help with some definition in your arms by lifting some weights and building some muscle.

Well done, best of luck.
  • walker306
    walker306 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Congratulations, I know it had to be hard!
  • kentwhale
    kentwhale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow - this is inspirational, well done. You look beautiful.
  • MelpomeneTears
    MelpomeneTears Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! I'm down 82lbs and struggling to find the motivation to keep going, but seeing you and how incredible you look definitely helps!
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    To quote Billy Crystal "I must say, you look marvelous".
    I agree 100%. Thank you for sharing I am so motivated. I hope some day to be able to share pics like that too; if I ever figure out how to post pics he he he. Great job lady take a bow.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sweetsoonergirl
    sweetsoonergirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! You look fabulous!!! Keep on being healthy and take good care of beautiful self!!!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job. Congratulations! I know that you have put in a lot of hard work, dedication, and effort! You look fantastic.
  • providentialfoodie
    providentialfoodie Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good work! You are beautiful with or without the weight, but good for you for working your plan and improving your health! :)
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!
  • MEPQ44
    MEPQ44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You do look amazing! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!