Whoa!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
We just moved in to our new house. Yesterday we bought a new mattress and area rugs for the house. This morning I ordered our new bed, a couple of sheet sets, and a down comforter. Monday we are going to look at the dining room set that I want.

Who wants to paypal me some money? :noway:

:laugh:

Seriously, moving is expensive as hell. But, I am so excited about all our new stuff. Is it sick that spending money puts me in such a good modd? :bigsmile:

Replies

• lina1131
    Options
    We just moved in to our new house. Yesterday we bought a new mattress and area rugs for the house. This morning I ordered our new bed, a couple of sheet sets, and a down comforter. Monday we are going to look at the dining room set that I want.

Who wants to paypal me some money? :noway:

:laugh:

Seriously, moving is expensive as hell. But, I am so excited about all our new stuff. Is it sick that spending money puts me in such a good modd? :bigsmile:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    nope not at all-- I love spending money- We just bought our house last year on Valentines day and we went spend crazy then the money ran out note to self cant do it all at once because Im not rich lol- but now I am just decorated little bit here and there and it still makes me happy to go out and get something even if its 1 piece of art or something but we still have a long way to go now we are talking about upgrading things-

You never own your house it owns you lol- you will always find ways to spend money on it lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous.
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I love spending money ... hubby hates it too....he just let me put about $150 into my flower gardening ... I'm so thrilled...but now the spending is done and I want more.....the problem with getting happy from spending, is that it is very short lived. :embarassed:
  • lina1131
    Options
    OMG I haven't even started my garden, but I have plans...major plans! :bigsmile: