Woohoo!!

Options
Tried on a few pairs of jean that I haven't been able to wear in years, and they ALL slid right on. One pair that I have never worn, because they were too tight in all the wrong places, was actually loose.

I'm so excited :happy:

Replies

• djnelson1024
    Options
    Congrats darlin way to go feels good doesnt it love it keep up the great work mmkay
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    Congrats!! I love that feeling. I am currently wearing jeans I haven't worn in years!
  • mkirby
    mkirby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love it when that happens. I have a pair i have kept since i was at my slimmest, my ultimate goal is to get in them without them cutting of the circulation :)

well done
  • twinsmomma02
    twinsmomma02 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know exactly how you feel. I had the same thing happen to me just yesterday and it's the best feeling in the world!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Yay! Way to go babe! You're already freaking hot, so I bet you're smokin' now!!! WIN!
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is so awesome. And such a good feeling. Congratulations!
  • AutismMom
    AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Best.Feeling.Ever!!! Congrats!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels. Great results.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    YaY! I share your love of that feeling. Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dammitviv
    Options
    Thank you all!! That totally made my day, and having people that understand what a huge personal victory it is makes it even better. You guys rock!!!! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!