Why is my life so lame?

Options

Replies

• fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    In fact, I am now alone in the chat room, trying to figure out how to "Self-entertain". I was gone all day and y'all had the party without me. Sigh!! Tis ok. *kicks rocks with toes*...OH..forgot I had flip-flops on.....now I have have a bloody stump where my toes were.......dag nabit!

Hey Sarge has ducttape for your toe.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    In fact, I am now alone in the chat room, trying to figure out how to "Self-entertain". I was gone all day and y'all had the party without me. Sigh!! Tis ok. *kicks rocks with toes*...OH..forgot I had flip-flops on.....now I have have a bloody stump where my toes were.......dag nabit!

and I think the midget is coming playing the violin!
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    you guys are too funny.
    hmmmm, duck tape eh?

lol i know right... jbar, i love it when you get into these rediculous convos we have :)

I know, half the time I have to read them like 3 times before I can even get 'em!
    by then, I'm so out of the conversation that anything I say just won't sound right! And then I feel like the last kid picked for kickball! and by then, I don't want to play :sad: :sad: :sad: :laugh:

I feel ya girl! I started this thread and I still don't really have any idea what's going on... J just keeps telling us about the things he does alone at night... :noway: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Do you honestly think he would part with it for the likes of me????
  • fatsis
    Options

Tape yes, Midget no
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options

sure I would. Misery loves company. :wink:
  • fatsis
    Options

Sarge, don't u think now is a good time tell your therapist about this behavior.....it is how I got through
    it.

PS real men use wind instruments.:noway:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    ok yall crazies, im going to Zumba!
  • TamTastic
    Options

Sarge, don't u think now is a good time tell your therapist about this behavior.....it is how I got through
    it.

I'm still trying to figure out why misery loving company would help my bloody stump in any way. Am I slow today??:indifferent:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

it.

Meh, some people suck, some people blow. *shrug*
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

it.

I'm still trying to figure out why misery loving company would help my bloody stump in any way. Am I slow today??:indifferent:

Oh you meant the duct tape!

OOOOHHHHHH!!!

I was wondering why you wanted to borrow Otto....
  • ToTheLove
    Options
    ... :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ohhh, now I see......J is insulting me again! LOL I guess I am classified as misery?? Good to know!!!! Am I like your favorite person to pick on Sarge??? :ohwell:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Ohhh, now I see......J is insulting me again! LOL I guess I am classified as misery?? Good to know!!!! Am I like your favorite person to pick on Sarge??? :ohwell:

:blushing: Yes ma'm :blushing:
  • TamTastic
    Options

Is there a reason for that?? LOL! Maybe I'm too nice?? Should I start being a biotch?? hahahaha!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Is there a reason for that?? LOL! Maybe I'm too nice?? Should I start being a biotch?? hahahaha!

It's cause I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE YOU!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • hardeegirl183
    Options
    You guys are having WAY too much fun on here :wink:
  • ToTheLove
    Options

You're lucky, i never get picked on. :sad: :sad:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

You're lucky, i never get picked on. :sad: :sad:

Hang out with me for a little while, eventually it will happen. :tongue: :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    You guys are having WAY too much fun on here :wink:

This is how we roll. :wink: :laugh: