90 days of no Soda or Sweet Tea

Options
hewhoiscd
hewhoiscd Posts: 1,029 Member
Well, it's been 90 days since I kicked off my own personal Get Fit campaign by quitting Soda and Sweet Tea. Still on track, not a single soda or sweet tea the entire time. At the same time I started using Wii Fit Plus to exercise and try to get more fit. Did that for about a month and then moved on to Wii Gold's Gym Cardio, which is a boxing cardio type of workout. Did that for about a month and then started on P90X on Nov 1st and I am about 1/3rd of the way through that program so far.

Along the way, I discovered http://www.myfitnesspal.com and started using it to track calories eaten and calories burned from exercising. Setting my calorie deficit for a goal of 1 to 2 pounds lost per week. Also used it to set the carb, protein and fat ratios I wanted. Made it much easier to see what I was actually doing and make adjustments as needed.

Since I started this journey on September 4th I have lost a total of 20 pounds in 90 days. I've gone from just barely fitting into 36" waist jeans to comfortably fitting into 34" waist jeans. I am also in better shape, although I have a ways to go yet before I am where I want to be.

I have another 10 or so pounds that I want to lose, and lots more muscle yet to gain and more inches left to lose around the spare tire. But I will get there :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!