Carb Diet

Options
:bigsmile: First of all, I've been on Weight Watchers for over a year. I've lost 32 lbs. I don't follow everything to the letter. Now I want to see how the carb diet works, any help from all of you???

Replies

• Uptopargolf
    Options
    :bigsmile: First of all, I've been on Weight Watchers for over a year. I've lost 32 lbs. I don't follow everything to the letter. Now I want to see how the carb diet works, any help from all of you???

What do you mean the carb diet? Do you mean the low carb diet? Also known at a 'keto diet' ? I would google it first. Most people will advise against it.

Currently I am eating low carb for the next month to see how my results are. You can track my progress in this topic here;

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/139049-my-carb-challenge

I will say off the bat, low carb is not for everyone! It can cause some serious health risks if you do it for a extended period of time, since it involves eating a lot of protein.
  • joycieee
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for the info, my sister has been on the low carb diet for about 2 weeks and has lost around 11 lbs. The only problem she is having is she hates protine! I will check into your website from time to time to see how you are doing. Thanks! Joycieee