My Final Weightloss! Down 54lbs and reached my Goal!

Options
AutismMom
AutismMom Posts: 127 Member
Hi Everyone!

I wrote a couple months ago, when I reached my weightloss of 40lbs, and I wanted to post one more time and share my weightloss of 54lbs in 9 months.

A brief history - I am a 26 yr old active mother of 3, my eldest son has Autism which keeps us super busy, and I am currently on Maternity Leave until April 2011...We live in Canada..nice long Mat leaves :) Anyway, I had my youngest back last Feb, and topped off at the scale at 204lbs. I lost 20lbs just by watching my eating, and then I was stuck at 184..and miserable. I missed my old body, I had not seen my old body in a long time, as my husband and I wanted our children back to back, so I was prego for the past 4 years.

I joined Goodlife Fitness at 184lbs, began using this AMAZING website MFP, and was determined to get my weight off for good! It was not easy, it didn't just fall off over night - I worked so hard for everyone of those 54lbs. I think it would have come off faster if I has given up my love for sweets, but I couldn't :) so I have them, in moderation. Since I have reached my goal, we are also going to re-shoot our wedding photos, as we are both so much more happy at this weight, and we are using it has our reward to ourselves :)

I also inspired my husband to start on this website, and work out again - and so happy to say he has lost 58lbs!! This site truly works, you are all amazing support, so thank you for sticking by my side through it all!!!

I think the pictures tell a better story ;)

Heaviest - 204 after having our 3rd child (Easter 2010)
huge.jpg

June 2010 - 184
van2.jpg

July - 170
van1.jpg

September - Our son's Autism Fundraiser - 160
63324_10150289282005721_502510720_14790956_1778819_n.jpg

October - 157
75677_10150093431931113_515956112_7661727_746709_n.jpg

Finally!!! December - 150!!!! :)
IMG_2130.jpg
IMG_2131.jpg

Replies

• rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you rock!! looks great:drinker:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful, go you yummy mummy! WELL DONE
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your success!
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    :smooched: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :tongue: :happy: :smile: You look amazing! you must feel like a ROCK STAR! good for you girl!
  • CTK3989
    CTK3989 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • claudiaquintero
    Options
    WOW! Awesome story!! You are an example to follow. Congrats!!
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    congratulations - you look amazing.
  • WendyTricia
    WendyTricia Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational. Excellent work at sticking it out. I know it wasn't easy!!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Sexy mama! Great job!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    wonderful
  • AutismMom
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!!!!! It means alot!! :)
  • SabrinaM85
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look so great!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look great! LOVE the portrait of you and your husband! Way to go!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:

It's hard enough being a Mommy but especially so if you have child with special needs.:wink: ****BIG hugs***

CONGRATS girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring!!! Thanks for the post!!!
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! YOU LOOK WONDERFUL! HOW INSPIRING.
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    You look amazing and so does that turkey in your top pic, lol.
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!! :) you honestly look good at all sizes.

do you mind sharing your height (sorry if you already mentioned it... i didn't see)?
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    You look AMAZING! WTG! You are a big inspiration! Thanks for sharing those pics!
  • AutismMom
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!! My height is 5"6 1/2 , thats why I am so happy to be at 150!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!