I'm back! Postpartum weight loss...

Options
I was really active on MFP from the end of 2011 to the summer of 2012. I lost 60lbs by eating really clean and being obsessed with working out. I went through a lot of life changed after that summer. I moved to another state with my boyfriend, his son became an active part of my life, started a new job and had to adjust to being so far away from family and friends. The next year I started school again, got married and then got pregnant. So now I am 2 months postpartum and I have lost 40lbs!

I am looking for anyone else who is very active on MFP with tracking food and likes to post comments and support others. New moms would be fantastic too!!! I have another 30lbs to go to get to the weight I was at after my first journey. After that, the sky is the limit. I'll be happy with any additional weight loss after that. So please add me and lets be there for each other!!!

Replies

• kimbailey1982
    kimbailey1982 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me :). I'm a momma to 3 girls, my youngest being 14 months. So, I'm also working on getting back to where I was before my last 2 babies!
  • cmVT208
    cmVT208 Posts: 19
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a SAHM to a 9 yr old son & 3 yr old daughter. Looking to lose about 40-50lbs. I am motivated to give/receive support.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    We're already friends Ami299 =D But I wanted others to know they can add me too. Short version of my story...I started my journey in August 2011 and I lost 100+ lbs in a year. I had my first son in January of this year and I'm on my journey again #weightlossroundtwo

I'm here to help support and motivate others! One day at a time!!!