Fuddruckers nutritional value.....

Options
Does anyone know where I can find nutritional value (or just kcal/fat grams) for Fuddruckers? I HAVE to go tonight with several other families and I have no clue what to eat 'cause none of it is good for you! I really don't want to blow the hard work over the past two weeks! I have kept my intake to a ridiculous minimum today so to balance out some.....:ohwell:

Replies

• ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can find nutritional value (or just kcal/fat grams) for Fuddruckers? I HAVE to go tonight with several other families and I have no clue what to eat 'cause none of it is good for you! I really don't want to blow the hard work over the past two weeks! I have kept my intake to a ridiculous minimum today so to balance out some.....:ohwell:
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    dwlz.com.... it has most all resturaunts.. go to the sight half way down and wham theres those resturaunts. GOOD LUCK:smile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    intrestingly enough they have the caloric comparison right at the counter and I went there for the first time a few weeks ago and chose buffalo, it is red meat but VER VERY VERY lean and exceptionally high in iron and protien and has a bigger nutritional punch than the turkey and veggie burgers. unfortuately they have white buns go without if you must. Also remember the condiment counts mustard being the lowest, no cheese no mayo tons of veggies(if you have never been there they have a little condiment bar) Thats my advice!!!