I am going to win..........anyone want to join me?

Options
4theking
4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
I have been around MFP since the beginning of time but I am offering up my friendship for anyone that wants to share the journey with me. I let myself go a bit but I have no doubt in my mind that I am going all the way this time. Please add me only if you want to dominate daily, be the best you can be, and achieve all your dreams. I have big dreams and I will achieve them all. The time is now!! Join me!

Jason

Replies

• shawnua7
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Shawnua. I'm new here. Your post is the first one I saw. I also plan to win (: Although, you're on a different fitness level than I am. lol
  • ReneeDollarhide
    Options
    I like your attitude...definitely gonna add you! I'm gonna win too!
  • 4theking
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm Shawnua. I'm new here. Your post is the first one I saw. I also plan to win (: Although, you're on a different fitness level than I am. lol

lol We all have our own goals and levels. It's you vs you but we can still win together!
  • shesaidzed
    shesaidzed Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel like we should all gather around and put our hands in for a "GO TEAM!"... or am I totally mis-judging the situation? ;)

bigdeal.jpg
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    DOMINATION!! Add me
  • BigBeautiful09
    Options
    I am so in...time to give my all or nothing at all!! I'm going to win! (that felt good to say)
    :happy:
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    May I join the winning team? y'all feel free to add me. Happy to give and get motivation and accountability every day. ;)
  • N0VV
    N0VV Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to win, but we are already friends :) Anyone is welcome to add me, I have an open diary (Just started logging as I'm new) and I am looking for more people with open diaries for motivation!
  • 4theking
    Options
    We have room for more.......
  • BoxingFit89
    Options
    I'm definitely down for winning. Add me up!!!
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    Kicking *kitten* and definitely going for past winning.
  • Carmenbraun55
    Carmenbraun55 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I want too win too !! Please add me :)
  • 4theking
    Options
    One last bump!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey I like everyones positive attitude....anyone can add me if they want to.
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I want to join the winning team as well :) Please feel free to add me!!! Goooooooooooooooooooooo Teammmmmmmmmmm!
  • LazPagz
    LazPagz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to win too! I am 3 weeks in and 13lbs down... feel free to add me! x
  • fitsporation96
    Options
    Hello,
    I am here to win too, I am also here if you want to add me for support! I am a great motivator! Go team winning ☺️
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me Me Me!!! I wanna be in your gang too :-)
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Anyone can add me too! :)

I dont have any friends yet, and would love some!!
  • calton1
    calton1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm new too, about 2 weeks in. I have lost 4 lbs. so far. Feeling good. Need lots of motivation and willing to help anyone with theirs. Add me to the list.:blushing: