PIYO results?

Options
Candyy_sma
Candyy_sma Posts: 48 Member
I've recently started PIYO and so far I really like it. I'm curious though to hear and see results from some of you who have tried it!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You won't get 'results' from a workout alone. The reason they get so good 'results' is because the meal plans include a pretty big calorie deficit.

I have 2 weeks left on it, and I can't really see a huge difference, however I've definitely improved in my tricep push ups and I feel a bit stronger overall and my arms and legs seem to have more definition now. But I'm eating at a small deficit, and also doing cardio on the side.
  • Ladybug1250
    Ladybug1250 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've started PiYo too i'm on week three now. I like it a lot but it's not a super intense workout. Well some of the DVDS are pretty tough but some are almost too easy. Yes the diet will increase results as well but i'm already seeing toning and tightening in my body and my diet could use a few adjustments.

BTW feel free to add me, I would love some fellow PiYO buddies :-)
  • sola24
    sola24 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    You won't get 'results' from a workout alone. The reason they get so good 'results' is because the meal plans include a pretty big calorie deficit.

I have 2 weeks left on it, and I can't really see a huge difference, however I've definitely improved in my tricep push ups and I feel a bit stronger overall and my arms and legs seem to have more definition now. But I'm eating at a small deficit, and also doing cardio on the side.

I am doing PiYo too. On week 2 now. And weight loss is not my goal but being stronger is. I am already at a healthy weight for my height. I do maintain a slight deficit though for fat loss. Is it a good idea for me?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!