Hey Anyone From From USA?

Options
1235»

Replies

• k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    From the USA - yes
    From New York - no... I've been to New York (upstate and NYC), but then I've been to most states.
    I'm from Iowa... anybody else from Iowa, or has been to Iowa (if you mention Cincinnatti or potatoes, I'm going to ignore you).

Wait? why would people mention potatoes if you are from Iowa... I thought that was an Idaho thing...
  • acct95413
    acct95413 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yep, but NC
  • TootsiesBFF
    TootsiesBFF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oklahoma:smile:
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I'm not from the USA. I'm from a tiny country to the south. You may have heard about it. I am from Texas.

No, I've not heard of that country... it must be super tiny because I've even heard of Lesotho, Latvia, and Lithuania. :P

That must be your problem.. you are looking on the wrong continent. ;)
  • sorrias123
    sorrias123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm not from NY but Texas. At least we're in the same country :) I have a cousin who lives in NYC, upper west side. I love NYC...not ventured through NY state though :)
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    I'm not from the USA. I'm from a tiny country to the south. You may have heard about it. I am from Texas.

No, I've not heard of that country... it must be super tiny because I've even heard of Lesotho, Latvia, and Lithuania. :P

That must be your problem.. you are looking on the wrong continent. ;)

Those are not all in the same continent or hemisphere...
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    Cleveland!
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    From the USA - yes
    From New York - no... I've been to New York (upstate and NYC), but then I've been to most states.
    I'm from Iowa... anybody else from Iowa, or has been to Iowa (if you mention Cincinnatti or potatoes, I'm going to ignore you).

Wait? why would people mention potatoes if you are from Iowa... I thought that was an Idaho thing...

People seem to confuse Iowa and Idaho. A LOT.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    From the USA - yes

I'm in washington. Born in Iowa. Lol. Yes the potato thing gets old after a while, right?

Washington State? I was in D.C. earlier this year, and was in a cab. The driver and I were chatting, and he asked where I was from... I told him Iowa and then asked if he had ever been there. His response was that he had driven through once, and had been in both Columbus and Cincinnatti. *facepalm* We truly are the forgotten state, until January of leap years.

Yes Washington State. Cincinnati Iowa??? Oh. Double face palm.
  • zacksnana
    Options
    I thought this was a really odd thread title. I mean, sure there are plenty of people on here who live in other countries, but I feel the majority of us (obnoxious) MFP posters are from the states.

Here's a more pressing question for me: Anyone from Idaho? I've lived in CA and see plenty of you folk. I'm from OR originally and hold back on asking on how the rain is and such. But I've met literally one person from Idaho on here (who actively posts and makes themselves visible to the rest of the community). She turned out to be crazy.

WHERE ARE YOU POTATOHEADS?!

On I-90 being a pain in the *kitten*.
  • cristyherron
    cristyherron Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Missouri, representing!!
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Cody Wyoming!