Options

Replies

• mrogers52
    mrogers52 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! You look wonderful:happy:
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    Wonderful story :) Add me if you like. Looking for strong female friends who are serious.
  • zilkah
    zilkah Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job you should be so proud of yourself!!!
  • Anihealth
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I'm on day 3 and struggling with how insurmountable the goal seems but you remind me how much of the good and healthy life there is to work for and that it is possible! I'm also 5'2" and looking to lose about 50 lbs in a year.
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. what an inspiration. well done
  • dangergirluk1
    dangergirluk1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!:smile:
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations!
  • jole721
    jole721 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story is so encouraging and inspiring....one year!!! I just restarted and have about 100 lbs to lose....looking forward to the journey! Thanks for sharing
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You look so good!
  • cmazurek85
    cmazurek85 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    *Just found my jaw on the floor* GREAT JOB!! You look fantastic!!!!!
  • haildodger
    haildodger Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I love that warrior dash pic! <3 ~.^
  • delhaven04
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done. :)
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Dayummm girl! Nice Work! You're such an inspiration! :drinker:
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    Today I have logged my food for 365 consecutive days, I can't believe I did that. :) So I thought I'd share my success story. I started MFP on Aug. 5, 2013 but had a few days where I didn't log in the beginning. Over this past year I have accomplished so much, not just the weight loss, but my attitude about myself and life in general. I went through a rough time in my life and quickly gained a lot of weight, over 50 pounds in about a year and a half. When I saw a picture of myself (the first one posted here) I could not believe how big I got and knew it was time to take control of my life. I beat depression and had a better outlook on life and I took charge and became the person that I used to be, happy and healthy. The pic of me in the dress was taken Aug. 4, 2013 (the day before I started MFP) and I weighed an unbelievable 181 pounds on a 5' 2.78" small frame. Yikes! The bathing suit pic was taken Aug. 9, 2014 weighing in at 124, a much more desired weight for my frame. :)

Thank you so much for posting this. I really needed it today. I started about the same weight and time you did but after losing a bunch of my pounds. I got complacent, stopped logging and just feel off the wagon totally. So happy for you and your success. I can really see that I could have had a similar story but I quit. I did find enough motivation to start back today. I hope I can share the way you have today. Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    you have done such a fantastic job,you must be so proud.
  • VictoriaP40
    Options
    Excellent! what an inspiration x
  • okiemommy30
    okiemommy30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is so Awesome!!
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    you are my hero for the day!
  • losingforgood120
    Options
    Very inspiring. Loved your words and pictures. You look so great! And you sound wise. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!