190 days on MPF and 65 poiunds GONE! (Pics included)

Options
2»

Replies

• HisStrengthCounselor
    HisStrengthCounselor Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great Job, question how did you get our pictures to show up? I have tried following the directions but it still doesnt work. Have account with Photobucket.
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Peacockbutterfly Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Getting the pictures to show up was the hardest part of posting that's for sure. I used photo bucket also. You need to copy and past the image link where you want the picture to go. I deleted the first part that starts URL. You also have to make the IMG lower case. I used the topic posted about uploading pics from this website in order to figure it out. Here is the link: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/540392-posting-pictures-on-the-boards-tutorial This did help but it still took me awhile to get everything right.
  • Bunniculette
    Bunniculette Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your post was just what I needed to read today! Been struggling with my weight, hormone issues (POF) and feeling pretty hopeless about it, but it's great to see someone facing the same kinds of obstacles and muscling through them (literally!!) I'd love to be friends so I can peak at your diary and get some low carb high protein ideas!
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Options
    I sent you a friend request!
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!!!
  • gmdaniel
    gmdaniel Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I applaud you!!!!!!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations!!!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Well done you! Is it weird that I've just started and I'm already worried about the last 20 pounds? That always seems like the hardest part. I look forward to seeing your continued progress!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I bet the depression and anxiety situation has turned itself around now that you are in better physical health. That makes me want to stick to this program even more. Thanks for sharing your story with us. Keep up the great work. :smile:
  • ki4idb
    ki4idb Posts: 114
    Options
    Great job!
  • Pammeycakes55
    Pammeycakes55 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Your post was just what I needed to read today! Been struggling with my weight, hormone issues (POF) and feeling pretty hopeless about it, but it's great to see someone facing the same kinds of obstacles and muscling through them (literally!!) I'd love to be friends so I can peak at your diary and get some low carb high protein ideas!

Yep this is pretty much how I feel.....even though I am much older than you both. :tongue: I, too,would lke to get some ideas on a low carb meal. I'm tired of eating the same thing over and over! Would you mind sharing?

And, also, you do look marvelous! You're a wonderful to help inspire! :flowerforyou:
  • citalk2much
    citalk2much Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    your story is moving and inspirational would love to add you to my friends on here and fitbit I sometime struggle with the why am I doing all this kind of depression and could use inspiring friends
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Options
    My Fitbit link is: https://www.fitbit.com/user/2DFBW2. Anyone can feel free to make me a friend on Fitbit also. As for low carb meals I mainly eat lean protein with a variety of vegetables. A friend of mine suggested to me a few weeks ago to eat grilled chicken with sour cream and a little light cheese and a serving of tortilla chips. I have been really happy eating that and subbing out different meats. I try to mix up my meat with different spices and marinades so I do not get too board. I also make a meatloaf with ground turkey most weeks and just change out ingredients. I will use Sprouted Flax Powder instead of bread crumbs. It is lower carb and has fiber and other good things. Every morning I will have Greek yogurt, protein powder, chia seed, flax seed, hemp hearts and a fruit serving. This can keep me full all day plus it is a great amount of protein and fiber.
  • NC_Girl
    NC_Girl Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What an incredible job! You look wonderful and such a huge change in a short period of time! Congratulations!
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • prettybell
    prettybell Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great job, you are a inspiration!
  • staylo13
    staylo13 Posts: 13
    Options
    You are amazing and quite an inspiration!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    VERY NICE! Thanks for a wonderful success story read.
  • Peacockbutterfly
    Options
    Wow I just saw this post I made again and it almost made me cry at work. Today I am 30lbs heavier than I was from my after pics and about 35lbs thinner than the before pic. I am proud that I want to fight to get back down. I remember being much thinner than even those after pics before I ended my journey abruptly but I am ready to start it back up and begin again!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!