P90X2 Calories

Options
Hey everyone! I thought I would post what I've had for calorie burns doing P90X2 workouts. I'm a bigger guy, so sometimes it's hard when you see those 5'11 or 5'10 170ibs reviews and you're 6'2 at 220 because you will burn more, but how much more? Anyways, I figured I would post this for people who may NOT have a heart rate monitor just want a good ball park.

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 223ibs
Body Fat %: 12
Note: All of my calories are NET calories. This means that I subtract RMR calories. Essentially it's to find out how many EXTRA calories I burned along side the amount you burn any given time of day for bodily operations. So, if these seem a little lower, that is why. However, this is the best way to know how much that particular exercise burned)

X2 Chest, Shoulders & Tris: 592
P.A.P Lower 768
Plyocide: 670
V-Sculpt: 654
X2 Ab Ripper: 151
X2 Shoulders & Arms: 584
Base and Back: 718
P.A.P Upper: 531
X2 Balance & Power: 381
X2 Total Body: 491
X2 Core: 331
X2 Yoga: 189 (This was hard because my HR changed a lot and dipped down so often. This one could be here, but the error could be worse.)
X2 Recovery and Mobility: like 100. (Not a big burn here, it's more of a stretch)

You'll see everyone has different values, but hopefully this helps for people similar in body to myself. Again note: My calorie values will appear smaller because these are NET and not GROSS. For a guy my size, that can be like 80-100 calories difference for 45-60 minutes of fitness. However, as I stated earlier, NET is what is truly extra burn.

Edit* Forgot to add: http://www.shapesense.com/fitness-exercise/calculators/heart-rate-based-calorie-burn-calculator.aspx

That's a great website that has calorie calculators if you know your Heart Rate, as well as lots of resources to read!