losing 100 lbs. looking for friends with similar goals

Options
rh091
rh091 Posts: 100 Member
Hello I just joined my fitness pal , I'm a 22 year old female and looking to lose about 100lbs at 2 lbs/week. I'm looking at a goal of about 1400 net cals/day I eat a plant based diet with minimal dairy, the exception being plain probiotic/Greek yogurt and eggs for protein. I'm looking for my fitness pal friends who have similar goals and perhaps diets to keep motivated and share recipes, experiences, tips, etc.

Replies

• kbh1218
    kbh1218 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking to ultimately lose about 100 lbs. Just taking it one small goal at a time. I don't have a similar diet, but I hope to really improve how I eat overall. Dairy would just be too hard for me to give up, lol. Hope you find great success! I'd love to be friends. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • ScottH_200
    ScottH_200 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've lost over 100 lbs in the past 9.5 mos here on MFP actively logging and exercising. I eat whatever I want, just not whenever I want. I wish you well on your journey and may you make many new friends here.
  • okiemommy30
    okiemommy30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started over again a few days ago. I have around 100 to go too. I am just trying to eat healthier and workout. Good luck to all of you! You can add me if you like.
  • ladyk951
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim. Today is my 1st day. Looking to Loose 50lbs. Starting weight is 250.2lbs today. Looking for quick tricks from experienced to help blast my fat fast. I hate exercise but try to walk 1 hour 5 x/week.
  • sharim1948
    Options
    Good luck on your journey....me 100+ and learning about exercise...

Sharon
  • KylieAddison
    KylieAddison Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Joining the 100-pound club, but here I am! lol Yeah Should have started earlier. I realize now if I don't I"m just going to end up dead. I"m taking it in 10# bites. That's all I can chew anyway. So every 10# means a dress/pant size, easier movement, reduction of hundreds of pounds of pressure on my knees and back. It's all good stuff. Just 10# at a time. To think any further ahead than that just brings hopelessness. I"m a writer. So I'll be talking about how each 10# drop affects my body. I think paying attention to these little changes is critical to success.

I have firbromyalgia, osteo-arthritis, stage 3 kidney disease (that means no pain killers for the first two issues) and asthma. All of which added up to thoroughly valid, but nonetheless deadly reasons to stop exercising. It's going to be a long road--just 10 steps at a time. :)

Kylie
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    You can do this.
    Just do t quit.
    Good luck to you.