Does this make me gay?

Azdak
Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
It's Saturday night, my wife is out of town with my stepdaughter so I am alone in the house. I'm sitting with the dog and watching "Fashion Police".

The dog is a male Golden Retriever, if that helps.

I did watch a football game earlier. But, come to think of it, that might even be more gay than watching Fashion Police.

So confused.

Replies

• randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    It's Saturday night, my wife is out of town with my stepdaughter so I am alone in the house. I'm sitting with the dog and watching "Fashion Police".

I did watch a football game earlier. But, come to think of it, that might even be more gay than watching Fashion Police.

So confused.

LOL.....and yes! Everyone's a little gay sometimes. Enjoy it while you're honey's gone. I was just watching a comedian tonight who asked the same question because he accidentally caught a kiss that a fan blew to him.
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    No, you are just showing your femminine (sp) side. Every guy has one (whether they want to admit it or not) some are just more exposed than others.
    My husband is a cop & I sometimes catch him watching Y&R with me at night.
  • No, you are just showing your femminine (sp) side. Every guy has one (whether they want to admit it or not) some are just more exposed than others.
    My husband is a cop & I sometimes catch him watching Y&R with me at night.

Lol My husband will watch that with me (secretly) of course and then he has to pretend to be anoyyed when i catch him tehehe
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    We took a vote and decided to temporarily suspend your man-card. The sentence will be commuted to time served if you watch more football today and perform a manly Punch.gif on someone (punch in the arm is fully acceptable).
  • Azdak
    Azdak Posts: 8,281 Member
    We took a vote and decided to temporarily suspend your man-card. The sentence will be commuted to time served if you watch more football today and perform a manly Punch.gif on someone (punch in the arm is fully acceptable).

Well I will be watching football. The wife is still out of town. Normally I work every Sunday, but I switched with a colleague this weekend, so I worked yesterday instead. For the first time this season, I get to sit on the couch (totally undisturbed with no wife and kids around) with the dog and watch da Bears.

I might scratch myself and burp a few times as well---just because I can.........
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member

Well I will be watching football. The wife is still out of town. Normally I work every Sunday, but I switched with a colleague this weekend, so I worked yesterday instead. For the first time this season, I get to sit on the couch (totally undisturbed with no wife and kids around) with the dog and watch da Bears.

I might scratch myself and burp a few times as well---just because I can.........

I'm pretty sure your not gay, but "Don't let them see behind the curtain." Next time the urge to watch Dancing with the Stars or American Idol comes over you, call me. I'll come right over with a bottle of Bourbon, a couple fat cigars and and the DVD "Expendables". I 'll help you through this.
  • Fashion Police is hilarious. Joan Rivers is still very, very funny, sharp as a tack. It's The Soup and FP every Friday for my husband and me!!
  • TateFTW
    TateFTW Posts: 658 Member

So confused.

My wife always asks my advice on her outfits, and we love watching what not to wear. "Remember, it doesn't have to match, it has to GO." Totally not gay.

Do you want to have a sexual relationship with a man? Then yeah, you'd be gay.
  • Haha I love it. Is your golden Retriever a femine dog? because that could be the deciding factor. I have a Dane x Labrador who loves nothing more than a cuddle, cries when other dogs come near him, hates getting wet and has no idea how to fetch. If I were a man, he'd definitely make me gay,
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Don't feel too bad, the other day I went to my mom and step dad's house and mom wasn't home yet. I walk in and he's watching, in HD, on his big screen television.....Say Yes to the Dress :laugh:

Love that man!
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    If I watch "Manswers" then the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show special, does that make ME gay?! :wink:
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    No, it makes you Metro. :tongue:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Quick, rush out and get The Expedables DVD.
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    I caught my husband watching Glee the other day while I was watching it. He was watching it with me. And nothing screams gay more than Glee (if you've seen it you know this). But I can assure you he's definitely not gay. lol :blushing:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Don't feel too bad, the other day I went to my mom and step dad's house and mom wasn't home yet. I walk in and he's watching, in HD, on his big screen television.....Say Yes to the Dress :laugh:

Love that man!

that is freakin awesome. My stepdad watches some crazy TV too...but I've never caught him watching that. (I love that show btw)
This discussion has been closed.