Anyone else "shopping" for their future bodies ?

Options
2»

Replies

• katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I always bought a pair of pants one size down so that I could try them on periodically to motivate me. It was always fun to be able to know when I could wear the next size. I pinned cute outfits that I liked so I'd have ideas when I bought my goal wardrobe.

But in the end I just bought everything. *blush* shopping is too fun when everything fits in a size 4-8 AND most looks good...
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I bought several pairs of Capri's on the clearance rack last fall in a size too small, could barely squeeze into them let alone button them. I wore one pair today for the first time n didn't even have to unbutton them to pull up. While I was happy as hell, I also wish I wouldn't of bought more than 2. I'm only going to get maybe another months worth of wear out of them.

I know that feeling all too well! I have two very cute dresses in my closet right now that were super cheap at Target, they are size XXL and 1X and they just don't work anymore. I'm hoping my mother can tailor them slightly for me but now I wish I hadn't bought them or waited to find an L.