8 months in, 70 pds lost! Posting pictures for motivation!

Options
emath113
emath113 Posts: 1 Member
I started just over 8 months ago on January 5th when I decided I was tired of living in a self-imposed prison. Getting my mental health in line was truly key for me and lifted a grey haze off of my world. That allowed me to make the decisions I needed to make. This morning I reached 70 pounds down! Also, I got my bloodwork results ran again (since they ran them at the beginning). No longer anywhere near the prediabetic line. My cholesterol is stellar. Boosted hdl, lowered ldl. And everything is on the lower end of the normal range which is pretty awesome! Pretty crazy change in 8 months! I need to keep the motivation up so I wanted to post some pictures, because for me it has been a gradual change, so It is hard to see the difference, but to others they can see it for sure and remind me how great it is!

Feel free to add me! I am totally willing to help others on their journey.

"Don't let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use." - Earl Nightingale

Collage-70pds.jpg

Replies

• LULU4178
    LULU4178 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking good! All that hard work shows. Keep going! You can do it--look at what you have done so far.
  • jazzlover1555
    Options
    Have just joined and wanted to say congrats! you're looking good and your pictures are giving me hope....thank-you for sharing them.:smile:
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Love the new look! Fabulous dedication! :drinker:
  • Adaniel65
    Adaniel65 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • kmariet7
    kmariet7 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You are doing so well!
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wtg..wtg..
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    WOW! You are looking great! Keep up your hard work! It is paying off!
    I love you quote at the end! Oh so very true....

Blessings
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a major change in a short period of time. Congrats on all your hard work. It shows! :happy:
  • Samoa_Moni
    Samoa_Moni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great job keep your momentum going=)
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Well buddy, I don't know you and I see a HUGE difference. The super exciting part of your success is what's been happening on the inside. AMAZING in only 8 months to have that type of positive impact on your health...crazy. Similar changes happened with me too. Keep it up, you are obviously doing something right!!
  • Trez32
    Trez32 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Great job....keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!