ANYONE HAVE DYRASTIC WEIGHT LOSS FROM DOING HIIT?

Options
kimikat91
kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
Hi I weigh 254 pounds..im looking for a great workout plan and was thinking about doing hiit running and walking..anyone have success with this kind of work out or any kind of hiit workouts?

Replies

• AvonBell
    AvonBell Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    HIIT provides an excellent workout. The best part is that you can blow through it in 30 minutes and gain the same or better results as someone who has been running for an hour and a half.

As for weight loss, that depends on your caloric deficit.
  • reneb28
    reneb28 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender.com has some great HIIT workouts!
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I love HIIT. I had a great time with Jillian Michael's 30 Day shred, Ripped in 30 and her Shed and Shred dvd workouts. I bet you can find some online.

She also has an online membership which I followed for a few months, meal plans and workouts included. it was really worth it. I lost 40lbs.

Running is great long term cardio, but it's even more effective paired with HIIT. 3 days a week HIIT and one or two runs a week (or fast walks) and you will start seeing results if you combine it with healthy and clean eating.

Jillian Michaels (and other fitness trainers) also recommend having something just a little bit naughty every so often so that you don't feel deprived or left out. There are some great low calorie recipes for brownies and muffins online, or one of my favourite things is organic vanilla yogurt with one or two squares of dark chocolate, to get my fix ;-)

Drink lots too. Lots of water and green teas, that really helps speed up your metabolism. HIIT training really helps the metabolism too!

Best of luck!
  • kimikat91
    kimikat91 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!