CRAWLING BACK....

Options
HELLO!!! First of all I'dlike to apologise for being the worst mfp friend/supporter EVER! I hope you will have me back! I have been so lazy and half arsed about my weight loss that I stopped even bothering. After feeling determined and starting a VLCD four days ago I started reading the people were suffering hair loss. Now SURELY no diet that is good for you could possibly have a side affect of hair loss. So... I have decided to sack that danger ***** off and return a HEALTHY BALANCED HAPPY lifestyle. Where I can have what I want but but less of it and less often and I lose weight at a steady normal rate. So I'm going to incorporate what food I have left from my VLCD plan to finish it off and get back on this. YES I would be nice to be 2 stonelighter in 6 weeks for my holiday with my bf...but whats the point in being sexy and skinny if I'm gonna be BALD!!

So....How are we all doing! I hope you're all feeling positive.
If you have any good lowcal meal ideas please post the... in the meantime ill be looking in the recipesection.
Love you all. Xxx

Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I was looking at my friends and hoping my wandering MFP buddies would find there way back. I am so happy for you.