I get to wear my sexy boots

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
My good buddy is doing a drag show and its for a GREAT cause(the aids task force) and I got these boots a while ago and never wore em. They are totally hot I just need to find an outfit that fits elle woods criteria long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to be interesting, so I can prove hard work pays off!!!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    My good buddy is doing a drag show and its for a GREAT cause(the aids task force) and I got these boots a while ago and never wore em. They are totally hot I just need to find an outfit that fits elle woods criteria long enough to cover the subject material but short enough to be interesting, so I can prove hard work pays off!!!!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wooohooooo!! You sexy thing you!!!!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    see I have to wear them and walk in them as well they are STILETTOS baby!!!!!!!!!! Thigh high!!!! I can do it!!! more inspiration to RUN and work on my legs!!!!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Work it girl!!:drinker:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun, i love going to drag shows! and a chance to wear some sexy boots too? woohoo!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    that sounds sooo fun!!! all I keep hearing in my head is RuPaul's "You better work!"...work it girl!!! Covergirl...work it girl...give a twirl...shasee...shantee! lol....sorry...had a moment there!

have fun!!!!
    hugs!
    ali
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    that sounds sooo fun!!! all I keep hearing in my head is RuPaul's "You better work!"...work it girl!!! Covergirl...work it girl...give a twirl...shasee...shantee! lol....sorry...had a moment there!

have fun!!!!
    hugs!
    ali

Ali!! I wuvs you SO much!!! *slobbery kiss*...........:tongue:
  • FitJoani
    Options

have fun!!!!
    hugs!
    ali

Ali!! I wuvs you SO much!!! *slobbery kiss*...........:tongue:
    I hafta say these are a lil more darlin niki!!! I can work it lika "Fasionista"!!!