I am looking for a MFP mentor - can you help?

I am at my highest weight. I've tried and lost some weight in the past but have never stuck to anything to see long lasting results. After going through some personal challenges this year I put losing weight and exercising on the back burner. Now, I feel that re-gaining my self-esteem and losing the weight is my priority. I am worried about my health and at 24, I feel that I am wasting too much time whining about being big and not doing anything about it.

I am reaching out to you all with a request for some help. I have a great support network, but I am looking for some advice and tips from someone who has accomplished a similar goal to my own. (I am looking to lose ~100lbs within a 1-1.5 year time frame, or really, how ever long it takes). I am committed to logging my food everyday and exercising weekly, and I am looking for someone to commit their time and knowledge to me throughout this journey. I know everyone is busy, but I cannot begin to explain how much I would appreciate someone helping me along the way.

If this is something you are interested in, please message me so we can chat more about details/expectations of each other, etc. I am eager to hear about your journey and success!

Thank you,

Lindsay