What are you thinking about eating right now?

Options

Replies

• Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Cat_sandwich.jpg
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    A big juicy mango
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    Chocolate
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    One of those Trader Joe's Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches.
    http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article.asp?article_id=1720
    Soft chocolate chip cookies and creamy vanilla ice cream rimmed in miniature chocolate chips
    83m6rbX.jpg

All I have to do is stand up, turn right, 15 steps, turn left, 3 steps, open door with left hand, bend over and grab with right hand. Then those chocolate chips would soon be rolling down my tongue.

Or I can take 10 steps, turn right and go to bed.

decisions, decisions, decisions
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    83m6rbX.jpg
    going to get one now, sad n true
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Ugh, i want haggenese, a PNW grocery store Chinese food. They make awesome honey glaze chicken.

First client forgot to leave a key for me to get in so now I have down time. Must stay strong.
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    Ugh, i want haggenese, a PNW grocery store Chinese food. They make awesome honey glaze chicken.

First client forgot to leave a key for me to get in so now I have down time. Must stay strong.

stay strong
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    One of those Trader Joe's Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches.
    http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article.asp?article_id=1720
    Soft chocolate chip cookies and creamy vanilla ice cream rimmed in miniature chocolate chips
    83m6rbX.jpg

All I have to do is stand up, turn right, 15 steps, turn left, 3 steps, open door with left hand, bend over and grab with right hand. Then those chocolate chips would soon be rolling down my tongue.

Or I can take 10 steps, turn right and go to bed.

decisions, decisions, decisions

eating one now 440 calories of pure sin, thx for the share
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Actually, I am thinking about wanting to go home and sitting down with a big cup of coffee and today's newspaper.

2 hours 45 minutes to go :sad:

Edited to add more.
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Pasta with basil and bacon sauce. My friend decided to tell me he was eating this knowing I'm starving...*kitten*!
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

stay strong

Thank you I went for a walk in a park instead.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    200-2_zps6e97e4f1.gif

This thread was a mistake…I shouldn't have clicked…I should have resisted…now I just want all the food!
  • imadyer
    imadyer Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    doritos :sad:
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Nothing, I am FULLLLLL and my tummy kinda hurts! However, I am looking forward to dinner tonight, which will be homemade chicken and black bean chili. Yum. Once I've digested more of my lunch and worked out, of course.........
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Heheheehehe... Yeah.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    The pancakes my grandmother used to make in a cast iron skillet with butter and mayhaw jelly, side of thick sliced bacon cooked until it's crispy and glistening with bacon grease

An extra thick slice of prime rib, baked sweet potato the size of both my fists side-by-side, 2 bags of brussel sprouts coated in EVOO and roasted with about 10 cloves of fresh garlic and sprinkled with parmesan cheese

Texas toast white bread with crunchy peanut butter and dark Karo syrup, lay's sour cream & onion chips until my fingers are wrinkled from being greasy for so long, half a bag of juicy green grapes and a Lil Debbie's Star Crunch

Movie theater popcorn, extra butter, a couple of drizzles of French's yellow mustard and one of those giant pickles

Flamin' Hot Cheetos, a bologna and cheese sandwich (cheapest brands of both 'meat' and 'cheese product'), a slice of pecan pie

It's funny when I think about it... haven't eaten most of those things in months or years.... but my brain still can conjure up the meals that my body used to adore. I'd probably barf.
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Oh you know...sex and wine:bigsmile:

Wrong thread...tacos
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    ^
  • marquishagetaka
    Options
    Oh you know...sex and wine:bigsmile: