So annyoing/COACHES

Options
JennaD075
JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
So annoying that coaches come on to this site and try to push their agenda onto us. I accepted a friend request earlier this week because I have no problem accepting anyone that requests. That policy just bit me in the butt. This "coach" just waited a few days to contact me after I accepted the request about his product. I have since blocked him!! So annoyed. I know this is an issue on this site but it doesn't make it any less annoying. Sorry just wanted to vent.

Replies

• jabx1962
    jabx1962 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What "Coaches" are you referring to? What are they selling? Just Askin..
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    Don't just block. Report.
  • JennaD075
    Options
    There are many coaches that push a lot of different product. It is all annoying. That is not what this website is for. I'm not going to get into what this coach was pushing I don't want to give the product any advertisement on my end.

Good idea! I didn't think to report. I also don't know how to block I just deleted.
  • jabx1962
    jabx1962 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Explanation. New to this part of MFP. So far have not been asked to buy anything. Do these people call themselves Coaches?
  • JennaD075
    Options
    Sometimes they are sneaky and don't come right out and call themselves coaches. It just depends really. There are a lot of other topics about this also that probably explains it better. :smile:
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,364 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Explanation. New to this part of MFP. So far have not been asked to buy anything. Do these people call themselves Coaches?

Yes, I think the ones who call themselves coaches are beach body coaches and they sell the shakes that you have in your food diary. If you buy yours on line you have done well, not to have been hounded by a friend to buy them from the friend.
  • akgreen324
    akgreen324 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I agree and now it looks like they are posting on the boards? WTF!:explode: :mad:
  • JennaD075
    Options
    Yes I have heard that they have been posting each morning and get their post's deleted each day?