Weekend Laziness

Options
:sad: I have had to push myself to work out this weekend. I have been sitting on the couch, and talking to myself to help me not snack as much. This is so hard, but I know it will pay off in the end. I am so tired of my body could SCREAM!!! I look at my boyfriend and he's losing weight for no reason, while I am gaining.. SMH I am getting upset.. I already have to deal with big chest, I can't handle a big tummy too :sad:

3059141.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Well TURN OFF THE TV AND GET YOU BUTT OF THE COUCH. DON'T GO ON THE COMPUTER!! GO FOR A WALK AND GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!
  • mamastuck
    Options
    Ok yes I am huge fan of DANCING get up and shake it! Dance around run up your stairs clean your house JUST GET MOVING! Oh yeah and its a great time to um well ya you know (sex) burn calories everybody likes that right! When you want a snack slam a bottle of water Im not sure if this statement is scientifically correct but If im always hungry sometimes I am just dehydrated. Find a friend to call in need. walk the mall do anything but dont get into a slump hun it gets better it really does!
  • Tiffenyb2005
    Options
    Thanks Guys!! With snow on the ground it makes me even lazier.. I'm at work today though, so on my 30min break I am going to walk throughout the hospital..
  • Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    That a girl. Besides I don't know too many people to go crazy working out 7 days a week. But if you do decided to take a lazy day don't feel guilty.