anybody have the Wii Fit?

Options
2»

Replies

• CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    we have a Wii Fit Plus and love it. We got it last year for Christmas. At first, all of us went on it very frequently. Now the kids and I go on it, almost daily. I love the different games it has on it and we try to out-do each other. Good luck. :bigsmile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have one. I used it, it gathered dust for awhile, and now i'm back using it every single day! I'm the type that needs a change in routine often, so i'll use it for awhile, then i'll do another form of exercise, then i'll use it again. I get a LOT of use from the wii biggest loser game. It's a great workout (in my opinion) i love how much it makes me sweat!
  • shariqco
    shariqco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My family does have a Wii Fit, and I no longer use it, not because it is not a good product but because I got lazy. I am now 4 days into a weight loss challenge and hope to use it again soon for excersise because it's a handy tool for at-home excercise. I did actually turn it on two days ago so that I could use the scale to see where my weight was at. My 12-year-old sometimes turns it on and uses it also.
  • labrat26
    labrat26 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your time, and input.......I learned alot, and probably will look into the Wii Fit Plus, or EA sports Active 2...
    What a great support you all are.... what an awesome site MFP is......thanks to all of you.