SATC movie

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I am sooo happy that the time of the sex and the city movie is approaching!!!! I cant wait to see it. Again its an inspiration to look great when I see those gals!!!! If you are a sex and the city fan who is your girl??? I am sooo Miranda!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I am sooo happy that the time of the sex and the city movie is approaching!!!! I cant wait to see it. Again its an inspiration to look great when I see those gals!!!! If you are a sex and the city fan who is your girl??? I am sooo Miranda!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Omg, I cannot even wait for this movie. That was my showwwwwwwww!

Hmmm, though I would wish to be Carrie, I am probably more Charlotte! Goody goody gumdrops!
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Sex and the City, and if I could be anyone, it would be Carrie. I mean, who wouldn't want to be Carrie?
  • FitJoani
    Options
    I LOVE Sex and the City, and if I could be anyone, it would be Carrie. I mean, who wouldn't want to be Carrie?
    I would love to be carrie, but I just feel I am a miranda and I think they sell shirts that say "Im a...) and have the SATC gals names in rhinestones. I may have to purchase one..
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Me too! Where do you find those shirts?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm a cross between Charlotte and Carrie....but def. w/ Carries Shoes....and Mr. Big...def. Mr. Big LOL...
    but I like Charlotte...she's a romantic...so am I....sigh...:heart: romancing those shoes!!!:heart: lol
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    *sigh*
    How I would love to be one of those gals living in NYC and livin' it up...
    :heart: :heart: :heart: that show but I have no one to go with to see the movie :ohwell:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ok... I finally watched this movie!!!
    OMG... so funny!
    UGH... BIG!!!:explode:
    Steve:frown:
    Charlotte:laugh: