lunch at the office

Options
Just curious what everyone does for lunch at work? I have been eating a lot of subway, which keeps me within my calories but has a lot of sodium. I want to find some other options for lunch at work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    i pack mine everyday :-)
  • cieraangel
    cieraangel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm a lean cuisine junky, which is a lot of sodium too. However, it works for me. I can watch my kids in the line at school while my food warms up, and by time most of them are through, my food is done. It's very convenient.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Ditto packing- Sandwich or wrap of somekind 2-3 days, and salad/soup the days in between.
  • Degren
    Degren Posts: 80
    Options
    I'm a lean cuisine junky, which is a lot of sodium too. However, it works for me. I can watch my kids in the line at school while my food warms up, and by time most of them are through, my food is done. It's very convenient.

Ditto on the Lean Cuisine. I also enjoy the Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers. Sometimes I pack my own sandwich on the Nature's Own 35 calorie bread.
  • Natalie511
    Natalie511 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I go out some of the time...but me and a girlfriend both have had lap-band surgery and we share everything except the water...
    As for the other days we eat in we pack lunches...most likely it is last nights dinner...sometimes she brings enough for me and I for her...so it is like a surprise...which is fun...so what you need to do is get a lunch buddy...the more the merrier...anyways I hope this helps...
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I also pack my lunch and dinner i work 12 hr shifts. low sodium soups and lean meat sandwiches and lots of fruit and veggies:wink:
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone for all the suggestions, I really enjoy the support I get from everyone that belongs to this site.