Cilantro Dressing ????

Options
Traders Joes has a Cilantro Salad Dressing that I love - but the last two times I was there -they were out of it. Today I found out that it was recalled and they removed it all from the shelves. Does anyone have a good low cal Cilantro Dressing recipe?

Replies

• daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    That's the most annoying part about Trader Joes!!! They always pull my favorite items from the shelves....(argh).

Ingredients

* 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
    * 1 clove garlic
    * 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
    * 1/4 cup lime juice
    * 1/3 cup honey
    * 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
    * 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
    * 1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
    * 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil

Place the jalapeno pepper, garlic clove, and ginger into a food processor or blender; pulse until the jalapeno and garlic are finely chopped. Pour in the lime juice, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt, add the cilantro leaves; pulse a few times to blend. Turn the food processor or blender on, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated into the dressing. Season to taste with salt before serving.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
  • tranz4md1
    tranz4md1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ingredients
    1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and coarsely chopped
    1 clove garlic
    3/4 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
    1/4 cup lime juice
    1/3 cup honey
    2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
    1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
    1/4 cup packed cilantro leaves
    1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
    Directions
    1.Place the jalapeno pepper, garlic clove, and ginger into a food processor or blender; pulse until the jalapeno and garlic are finely chopped. Pour in the lime juice, honey, balsamic vinegar, and salt, add the cilantro leaves; pulse a few times to blend. Turn the food processor or blender on, and slowly drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated into the dressing. Season to taste with salt before serving.
    Nutritional Information
    Amount Per Serving Calories: 115 | Total Fat: 9.4g | Cholesterol: 0mg Powered by ESHA Nutrient Database
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I like green mill's cilantro dressing

Mix a little light ranch, lime juice, cilantro & chipolte seasoning...delish and easy to make