Replies

• Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    HTC OneX, great phone!
  • jaenders06
    jaenders06 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Cracked the screen but I love it! I've had a chance to use the Galaxy S5 and those things are awesome. I'm an iPhone transplant and I will never go back to it. Samsung is great and I haven't had a single problem.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy note 3,

perfect for those who do everything with their phones and need to be able to see what they are doing
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    htc one m8
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I've had Android, Windows an Apple... and I must say, my iPhone 4S is the best phone I've ever had.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S4 and love it! Thinking about the Note 4 when it drops.
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5s
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy note 3,

perfect for those who do everything with their phones and need to be able to see what they are doing

I'm way past due for an upgrade simply because I hate these all touch phones. I'm still using my Blackberry Bold 9930 because it has a keyboard.

Out of all the touch phones out there though I do like the Note 3.

I'm still holding out to see what the new iphone will look like before I upgrade though.
  • Cardio4Cupcakes
    Cardio4Cupcakes Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    iPhone 5S as my work phone and a Nexus 5 as my own phone. Both black.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    LG Optimum G Pro. it's smaller than the Galaxy Note, but not by much. It's pretty cool. I wasshed it in the laundry three weeks ago and it's still working.

I like the Samsungs, though.
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Samsung S5 love it
    +1
    i know of several peeps who tried windows after android.0 success rate.all bar 1 back ongalaxy.gl.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    HTC One. Great phone. Had it nearly 2 years and so happy with it. I use it mostly as a phone/camera/MP3 player. Works great in all those departments.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Right now, I have an iPhone 5... But I love Android too. My upgrade is available here in a couple of months, so I'm thinking either the LG G3 or the HTC One M8. Looking at the specs, those two blow anything Apple has ever done out of the water.
  • dcaiani
    dcaiani Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I just bought my daughter (22) the Samsung Galaxy S5. She loves it and she had previously iPhone 4
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    LG G3. It has a laser. Enough said.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    I had the iPhone 3gs and the later iPhone 4, I think it was 4s and when I was due my upgrade in May I decided I didn't want another iPhone, they don't really change that much so I opted for the HTC one M8 and I love it, the camera takes amazing pictures and it has slow mo filming too, I am so in love with it.
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    I am trying to use Samsung s5,, ha ha only been unpacked for 8 hours and still no idea what im doing..... argh I really HATE new phone syndrome.... :explode:
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am trying to use Samsung s5,, ha ha only been unpacked for 8 hours and still no idea what im doing..... argh I really HATE new phone syndrome.... :explode:

I just got that phone last month. Upgraded from the iPhone 4S. So far I love it. It didn't take me long to figure it out but then again my husband has the 4S and I used it more than he did to send out texts and stuff for him. After 1 day of using my new phone I forgot how to use my iPod touch (which is just like the iPhone 4S only you can't make calls).

I wouldn't go back to Apple for a phone. What sealed the deal for me switching was on a trip to Montreal I charged my phone twice in the car on the ride up and it STILL died that night while my husbands Samsung Galaxy 4S was at 35% battery two days later and it was on the whole time as well! Also when my iPhone was dying it wouldn't let me turn it off to conserve the battery.
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    thanks, so I shall preserve then,,, its shocking how much we rely on these gadgets, calendars, alarms, emails,, and I did hear that about iphone battery life,, it was on a documentary the other day on bbc. I still gonna say arghhhhh. took me 2years to get use to the s3!!!!!!!!!!!! and I even managed to learn something this morning on a phone I have had for 2 years!!!
  • Drama_Free_Zone
    Options
    Note 3 and I love it, though I do miss my Iphone from time to time.