We all know it's ALLL about the t-shirt

Options
I am signed up for a 10K next saturday. The race is in Santa Monica. They emailed everyone inviting them to come early to pick up the packets with t-shirt, bib and chip, so we won't all have to wait in a tremendous line on race day. I had paid the extra $5 to get the dri-max shirt, instead of the cotton one. I'd ordered a large. When we got there, they told us that they were all out of large-sized t-shirts, and here was my medium.:noway: They invited me to switch it on race day if I preferred a large. GRRRRRRRR:explode: :mad: I had just driven an hour and a half to get there and I was so irritated. I was pretty grumpy with that guy, to tell the truth. Welllllllllll, I came home and tried it on, and..........it totally fits!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Sorry to that guy I was grouchy to.....:blushing:

Replies

• Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    its totally about the t shirt....anytime we sponsor a wellness event where i work, if we DONT provide a t shirt no one SHOWS UP! so sad! but i feel your pain. i ordered a t shirt AND paid for it but when it came to the day they said i would have to put in a nother order for it to get it. what crap!
  • daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    Good luck on the run!!!!

(YEAH on the medium shirt....)
  • lupuslady
    Options
    It is so much fun to fit into a smaller size. I have been in 3x and sometimes 4's for years, and now I bought 2x and they are gettingto big and they are about 4 months old yeah for me and for you!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! This is the first race I've done where they give you the t-shirt ahead of time. My other races give it to you at the finish line. I'm kind of excited that I can wear it to the race!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!