too much time on here!

Options
jenbar
jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
with all the time we spend on these computers, we could have been up exercising or down doing some crunches or something. That's it!! I can't take it anymore! I must get off! My butt hurts and it's not from exercises! it's from sitting on this darn couch reading all you crazy peoples posts!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: feeling guilty, oh so guilty...:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
I
Must
Get
Off!
Must
Do
Something
With
My
Fat
A**!

Replies

• jenbar
    Options
    with all the time we spend on these computers, we could have been up exercising or down doing some crunches or something. That's it!! I can't take it anymore! I must get off! My butt hurts and it's not from exercises! it's from sitting on this darn couch reading all you crazy peoples posts!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: feeling guilty, oh so guilty...:ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
    I
    Must
    Get
    Off!
    Must
    Do
    Something
    With
    My
    Fat
    A**!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    too much time on MFP?

BLASPHEMY!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    MUAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! (evil laughter)

Soon everyone's butt will hurt from reading MFP...and the world will be *mine* for the taking!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

right after I read this next post......:ohwell:
  • jenbar
    Options
    too much time on MFP?

BLASPHEMY!!

if we spent half the time we spend on MFP working out we'd get to our goals quicker!!!
    and it would probably go quicker if we just went to chat instead of trying to track all the posts and just talk all at once on chat!
  • jenbar
    Options

Soon everyone's butt will hurt from reading MFP...and the world will be *mine* for the taking!!!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

J-
    don't you have a JOB? shouldn't you be doing something?
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Get rid of your chair and use a balance ball - work those core muscles and still chat a bit too.
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

J-
    don't you have a JOB? shouldn't you be doing something?

That's the beauty of it. I am *at* work. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Of if you have a laptop...hold it whilst doing squats......if you are big-chested, it can lay right on your rack.....if not.......then.......erm..........improvise.
  • jenbar
    Options
    Get rid of your chair and use a balance ball - work those core muscles and still chat a bit too.
    chair? what chair? my laptop is plopped on my lap on my couch!
    and besides, when I do have a ball to sit on my two rugrats LOVE to bust them!
    balls have no chance in my house!
    hmm, that didn't sound right?
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Of if you have a laptop...hold it whilst doing squats......if you are big-chested, it can lay right on your rack.....if not.......then.......erm..........improvise.

Otto is available for helping with that also. Just plunk it down on his head, he's quite handy. :wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    chair? what chair? my laptop is plopped on my lap on my couch!
    and besides, when I do have a ball to sit on my two rugrats LOVE to bust them!
    balls have no chance in my house!
    hmm, that didn't sound right?

Jen, we should meet for coffee sometime since we live so close!! Aren't you all jealous???
  • jenbar
    Options

okay, hold on... let me try it...
    perfect!
    but a little too close to my face!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    I've got a half hour left of work and I keep exiting out of here so that I can make sure i"m all caught up by the weekend but then a few minutes later, out of habit I bring up the internet again and go the site..

It's an awful thing..
  • jenbar
    Options
    Jen, we should meet for coffee sometime since we live so close!! Aren't you all jealous???
    it is quite amusing that you are just *down the road*!
    yeah J, jealous!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

(a little, yeah. :frown: )
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I feel the same so I am going to WALK-yep WALK right over to the coach to watch last nights episode of Ugly Betty that I missed:cry::grumble:
  • jenbar
    Options
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

awwwww, well, you can take a road trip up to Connecticut! and we'll take you out!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

awwwww, well, you can take a road trip up to Connecticut! and we'll take you out!

I've never been to New England, I might just have to start planning a trip. I'm not sure you Tam and Ali could handle a southern boy like myself though. :wink:
  • ToTheLove
    ToTheLove Posts: 357
    Options
    It's official. I'm outta here. *Does a little dance*

See ya Monday!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    yeah J, jealous!

.....Mayhaps......

I've never been to New England, I might just have to start planning a trip. I'm not sure you Tam and Ali could handle a southern boy like myself though. :wink:

Just say "Hoo Boy" a few times and I'll deal! :wink: